Likelihood to Recommend
I already recommended Attendify to a colleague in another department and he ended up using it! I give a rating of a 9 because it's a stellar product, especially for the price. It's great that you can even start building your virtual experience before you even purchase it. This helps visual learners like myself to see what it could potentially be like, work out for the desired use, etc. Overall, the platform is great for combining pre-recorded videos with live sessions. It helps provide a robust experience for attendees.
As stated in previous comments, the software platform has the ability to offer a variety of services. It is well suited for all organizations and events. With that said, no software is perfect for everyone and the user should take in consideration both functionality and investment. The platform we used lacked some "ease of use" administrative functions and was not ideal for marketing our sponsors.
- Attendify's best quality is the ease of use. It sets up very quickly and with little knowledge of coding. You can be up and running for your event in half an hour.
- Attendify has the best app for the best price. The app is designed to allow for ease of use with great social media applications. You can broadcast messages and even assign points for usage.
- Attendify did an amazing job with developing a virtual event platform. You can use Attendify for everything or blend Zoom and other platforms in with Attendify. The end users just goes to the Attendify website or app and everything else is embedded in the platform. We have used it for multiple events and it has performed amazingly.
- Attendee List Maintenance: The platform provides an easy-to-use attendee list. Modifying the information is a piece of cake.
- Attendee Check In/Out: Highly recommend the software for their quick and easy access to attendance entries and information.
- Technical and Customer Support: Our representative was very knowledgeable and was able to assist us rather quickly when prompted by email or telephone call.
- Personalized Agendas - I do wish that when exporting a personalized agenda document that it would also include the group.
- Social Wall - I would like if the social wall could include external social media inputs using a specific hashtag.
- Attendees Groupings - It would be nice if attendee groupings could be updated through document import even after an attendee has logged into their profile.
Employee in Information TechnologyEvents Services Company, 201-500 employees
- Modifying Client Payments: There were too many steps to take when modifying a client payment in the system. Although we could complete the task, one would expect a single step instead of multiple steps from a variety of page views.
- Adding or Modifying a Single item: You would expect the platform to bring you back to the same item for any further modification or review. Rather, the platform took you to the top of the page was rather annoying especially when you have hundreds of auction items.
- Knowledge Base: The platform offers a knowledge base if you know where to locate it. Rather than clicking on a link within the header or footer of the software, we were forced to locate some original emails from the developer which contained a link for the knowledge base. There should be no reason for hiding access to information.
- Sponsor Marketing: Most events if not all of them, are financially successful because of sponsorship revenues. It is extremely important to market these sponsors (or large donors) on the platform. The software does a poor job in emphasizing these sponsors.
Hopin's main benefit was a "keynote/livestream stage" that had a great feel, but the product was incredibly expensive. I also didn't like how they performed their product demos.I used Guidebook for years. They're great! But their software is not as engaging and unless it's changed due to COVID-19, they used to not be able to feature live sessions. It was more of a platform to utilize while you were at the live conference/event. It's my understanding that this was also how Attendify used to look, but it seems that they reimagined their product and invested resources to make it into what it is today.
No answers on this topic
Return on Investment
- Attendify has kept me in budget. As I have worked on multiple virtual events and with multiple apps, I find that much of my discretionary budget can be spent on apps or websites but Attendify has allowed me to save much of that budget and use it to enhance my offerings to my clients.
- All software platforms enhance ROI and save time and money. Not sure if this software was better than others.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?—
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?