Likelihood to Recommend
Their promises are empty and not kept. Their customer service is arrogant, rude and totally unhelpful. We paid $5000 up-front for a system that was going to automate our processes and save us lots of time, in fact, has been the total opposite, it has consumed ridiculous amounts of our time dealing them to get any sort of basic functions working while being abused by their "customer service". Now after 4 months some basic functions work but none of the time-saving automation works, they REFUSE to refund our money and continue to be unhelpful, rude and abusive
Esker On Demand is great for Sales Order Processing order creation. We use it with web services. It can make table read calls, test order creations (simulate order), and help with order creation. They are also working on change order management, but if you have multiple order entry methods or touch points, this feature may not be usable for your company.
- Around 18 months ago I started conversations with Orderhive as a potential vendor to run a large portion of our ecommerce business. It seemed promising, and the idea that the Plus (now called Enterprise) solution was customisable was the reason I decided to select Orderhive.
- There was a significant amount of due-diligence from my end. It took me around 6 months to get my head around what features the software currently had, and what we would need to have Orderhive complete as a customisation.
- This in itself was also quite a bit of work - there were a number of revisions to the contract documents, created by a non-technical sales representative. My concerns started around this point when I was unable to speak with a technical representative to discuss, in more detail, how each feature would work.
- Esker makes automated invoice sending very easy
- Esker tracks the sending of documents & records whether or not the message was successful
- Esker offers various reports that can be very helpful
- Esker stores all of our customers' contact info on the cloud, and it can be accessed from anywhere
- Customer service is the worst we have ever experienced.
- Completing promises.
- Doing tasks on time.
- Providing software that functions as promised.
- Extremely poor onboard training (impatient and arrogant).
- We can't enter credit memos in Esker. Need to enter in SAP and then link.
- PO invoices that were trained to go into the PO bucket, route into the non-PO buckets.
- Freight invoices that have had hundreds going into the non-PO bucket have a tendency to route to the PO-bucket because a PO number is referenced on page 7.
Employee in Finance and AccountingBiotechnology Company, 1001-5000 employees
Based on 1 answer
Extremely poor, it is not a user-friendly automated time-saving system like what was promised. It is clunky and the development team is slow and creating very poor and unreliable results.
Based on 2 answers
Esker does everything that it promises to do, but it is very hard to figure out. I am a very tech-savvy person, but I needed extensive training to be able to use the basic functions of Esker. Once you know what you're doing, it's not too hard, but I don't understand why they couldn't make it easier to use.
Based on 1 answer
The worst I have ever experienced, they are arrogant, rude and often abusive. They then blame us when we get angry due to the poor quality of the product and the extremely bad customer service.
Based on 11 answers
They have been very helpful and the online support site is awesome. They keep the site up to date with the latest changes and present challenges to keep learning the new updates to keep things entertaining. They are overall a great crew to work with
Orderhive attempts to do too many features, and each of those features is totally underdeveloped. The reason for choosing the Orderhive plus/enterprise solution in the first place, was so that we would be able to strengthen these features in our custom implementation, as well as additional custom business processes. Unfortunately, since Orderhive has been unable to deliver on this, the entire effort has been a loss.
I have listed a few that we considered but there were many more in the initial assessment, Esker was priced well and had the best user interface. Was really easy to use and the implementation process was well designed. It was a system that could handle a two tiered delegations of authority for project expenditure and operational expenditure.
Executive in CorporateConstruction Company, 201-500 employees
Return on Investment
- There has been a negative ROI in this case. Not only have we paid a deposit toward the customisation of our orderhive implementation, there has also been a massive sunk cost of approximately 18 months of my time and effort.
- We now have reporting available down to the individual field level (changes, errors, etc) and can calculate cost to serve.
- It replaced on-premise hardware with cloud SaaS that is more cost effective and risk adverse.
- It is more intuitive; we can put new hires on order entry and experience less user errors. As a solution owner who fixes problems and answers questions, I don't find myself having to "think" about Esker and it has become a smaller part of my job now that end-users are more self-sufficient.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Orderhive Editions & Modules
Additional Pricing Details—
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Esker Editions & Modules