<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 9.3 out of 100
Based on 17 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
If your primary goals are: the ability to accept online donations [best/easiest to use donation form I've seen], acknowledge donors, and keep constituent data in one location - and you're willing to look for integrated solutions for other specific uses based on your needs - Kindful is for you. Bonus: Pricing for Kindful makes it easy to find the budget for other integrated solutions... because even if it doesn't do it all - it is still really inexpensive for what it does accomplish.
Salsa Engage specifically works with nonprofit organizations so its software solutions are not appropriate for businesses. We are a small to medium sized nonprofit and the software has worked wonders for us. I could see extremely large nonprofits having a hard time maintaining a "clean" database with this system as the communication from engage to our constituent management system could use improvement. This software is extremely valuable and should be considered for anyone currently juggling multiple platforms. Our greatest challenge was maintaining accuracy and constant contact with donors when you are working on 5 different avenues.
- Campaign pages are easy to set up and donor information is captured for use in managing these donors long term.
- Kindful syncs with a number of useful and applicable apps such as Eventbrite which reduces the amount of time we need to spend on administration.
Director in Finance and AccountingSports Company, 1-10 employees
- Program Management - the system is still evolving which is great, but it currently does not fill every single program management and event management need that we have.
- Mail sync - Kindful no longer syncs with Gmail, which is a big issue with tracking emails and attaching those interactions to specific people.
Manager in OtherNon-profit Organization Management Company, 1-10 employees
- Translation from salsa engage into our CRM system
- Could use more modern email templates
- More restrictions regarding image upload. Currently, you can upload any size and insert it. The email will not send correctly but you do not receive an error message.
Based on 13 answers
I have not utilized the support for Kindful very often but the one time I have was fantastic. It was quick, courteous and thorough. Kindful consistently offers Webinars that outline the best way to utilize their product and get the most out of it. I think Kindful does a pretty solid job with support.
Director in OtherNon-profit Organization Management Company, 11-50 employees
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
We recently added HarnessApp to our software tools. Harness has a strong donor interface but not the backbone that Kindful has to offer. We find them a good match. I looked at dozens of other platforms that compare to Kindful but we always find ourselves sticking with Kindful as our primary CRM.
Salsa Engage has a huge advantage over competitors when it comes to pricing. Since it is a newer software, it offers a lot more features for a lesser price. We explored many options and we decided on Salsa because of the integration with the CRM software and the ability to customize all of our donation and ticket pages.
Return on Investment
- It is great to be able to quickly tell a prospective sponsor how we are doing financially in each fundraiser along with repeat donors that are helping to keep us going.
- I love that it sends a receipt to the donor immediately (if the email address is included in the profile) without me having to do anything! I am sure our donors love it too.
Administrative Assistant in Human ResourcesNon-profit Organization Management Company, 1-10 employees
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Kindful Editions & Modules
- 0-1000 Contacts
- 1001-5000 Contacts
- 5001-15000 Contacts
- 15001-25000 Contacts
- 25001-50000 Contacts
Additional Pricing DetailsAll plans include: unlimited admin users, unlimited donation pages with peer-to-peer fundraising, built-in integrations, and automated reporting. Pricing also includes comprehensive web-based training upon signup and ongoing online support at no additional cost.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Salsa Engage Editions & Modules