Likelihood to Recommend
If you receive a notification that a prospect just read your email and you don't receive a response, you're then aware they've received it and your pitch or product is on their mind -- making a call later that day all the more effective.
Representative in SalesMarketing & Advertising Company, 51-200 employees
- The e-mail tracking feature is easy to use and very handy.
- The snippets feature are very good, have shortcuts to use and save a lot of time.
- Having a CRM platform inside your Gmail/Gsuite account is great for improving the use in a day to day basis.
- Streak should work better with Microsoft. Often you need to run your excel files through Sheets in order for them to be compatible.
- Having a Dashboard rather than being a tab in your email might add to its usability.
- Automated progression through the stages
Based on 1 answer
HubSpot was almost too freeform, I had a hard time grasping how it could work for me because there was so much that could be changed around. Streak was so easy to figure out without much time invested and I like that it just lives in my Gmail without needing to go to a separate website/login.
Return on Investment
- It has helped me save time on reaching out to people thinking that they didn't get my first email.
- It had the positive return on investment in the fact that the time I spend using Streak is much less than the time I would spend not using it.
- Streak has taught me the importance and ease of mail merges, since nothing else out there was as seamless to start with.
C-Level Executive in SalesMarketing and Advertising Company, 1-10 employees
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?