https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/rV/7p/W7JTG122JCTK.PNGOne Tool To Rule Them AllAgoraPulse is being used for all our company social media accounts and all our clients' accounts. We use it for community management, replying to messages, planning content, and reporting. It allows our community managers to moderate comments and flag ones they are not comfortable with for follow up by a manager. We also love the rubust and RELIABLE reporting. That is something we have not found in other services. Another feature we love is that you can post traditionally or set up Evergreen content categories.,The reporting covers all the metrics you need and allows you to modify the reports as you wish by downloading them as a PowerPoint file. One of the main things we love about AgoraPulse is that they seem to have high standards for their quality control and customer service. They don't roll out new features unless they work 100% and if there is an issue they are on top of it right away and with ample communication. No more wondering if you've seen every comment or message. AgoraPulse's system allows you to ensure you have responded to every item no matter what the client has done on their end.,I would like to see a grid preview for Instagram that allows you to drag and drop the order of the posts. I would like to see the ability to provide a client a link to their planned/scheduled content for viewing and/or approval without the need to make them a member of the team. I would like the ability to create and save hashtag groups for each profile.,10,2,AgoraPulse has allowed me to hand off tasks, that took up a lot of my time, confidently to lesser paid employees so that I can spend my time growing the business.,MavSocial, Buffer, Sprout Social, eClincher, Hootsuite Free, Sendible and MeetEdgar,AsanaFinally, a Platform that Solves All My Social Media NeedsAgoraPulse is used for our social media scheduling and user interaction. It saves a lot of time in the scheduling process by being able to share easily across platforms. I can easily upload months' worth of content at one time and customize the posts to include my own imagery, titles, or descriptions.,Easily and quickly upload as many pieces of content as I want, rather than upload one at a time. The preview feature gives me great confidence that I know exactly what people will see when I post. Customer service is very responsive and quick to help. I can easily perform social listening to follow more than just my own platforms.,The mobile app is not nearly as intuitive as the desktop platform, making it frustrating to use on the go. It would be great if they had various features that platforms have like polling, GIFs, and more.,9,3,AgoraPulse has saved me a large amount of time by allowing me to schedule in advance and post across multiple platforms simultaneously. The ability to swap out images and/or titles has allowed me to better customize the end product while getting a full preview prior to posting. I can more easily respond to engagement from multiple platforms all in one easy-to-use place.,Hootsuite Pro, Buffer and CoSchedule,Marketo, Adobe Photoshop, BitlyAgoraPulse to keep your social media marketing alive and thriving.I currently use AgoraPulse to manage our three major social media platforms: Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. I use it to organize, track, and create posts simultaneously across all platforms. Only our social media marketing is being run by AgoraPulse. It allows me to see an overview of our social media strategy, analyze our analytics, and group our posts by subject. It's very helpful for saving time and allowing me to spend my time on other marketing projects.,The interface is especially clean and easy to navigate. Notifications are easy to see and find. Scrolling through collected data and interpreting information is simple. Toggling between platforms for similar information is straightforward.,I would like to be able to post videos to Instagram via AgoraPulse and multiple images.,9,1,We have seen an increase in our audience and our audience interactions. We have seen an increase in our sales and customer queries about offerings. We have reduced the amount of time needed to successfully manage social media accounts.,Hootsuite FreeGreat for social media managersAgoraPulse has been incredibly easy to learn to use, and makes life so much easier. Reports are created to keep track of growth and analytics, which is fantastic for monthly social updates to send around to the team. A lot of customers also turn to social media to use as a customer care platform, and AgoraPulse is fantastic as a tool to respond to these enquiries promptly, which is what we used religiously before we outsourced customer care. Their scheduling tool for Facebook and Twitter is also incredibly useful and makes life easier, especially to schedule posts for weekends and when you're away from the office. Hopefully this will extend to include Instagram soon!,Scheduling - easy to use and makes life easier Responding to customers Tracking analytics,Would be great to include Instagram in automatic scheduling Analytics are not updated live and are slightly delayed Doesn't include Instagram DM in responses,8,1,Not sureGreat for Go Getters!Our company Apshar manages the social profiles of 20 odd clients in Bahrain. AgoraPulse has been a phenomenal tool in our business thanks to its versatile, user-friendly platform and functions. We especially appreciate having our post scheduling, social listening, inbox/comment management and reporting all happening on a single platform.,The team at AgoraPulse has also been fantastic with communication. All responses to our questions or troubleshooting of issues have been prompt, taking no longer than 24 hours to resolve. I'd recommend the software especially to companies with smaller teams, given how easy to use and exhaustive it is with all aspects of social media management. The fans and followers tool is useful to see everyone who's interacted with a social media profile lately and helps keep the audience engaged.,Instagram posting of videos Automated responses Multiple photo posts to Instagram Un-prompted posting of scheduled posts on Instagram,10,5,Monitoring messages and comments for all our clients was a tough one for us given our small team size. AgoraPulse helped by bringing all our messages and comments on a single page making it so much easier to review.,Fanpage Karma,Asana
Agorapulse

Agorapulse Reviews

Agorapulse
TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019
Showing 185 of 288 Agorapulse ratings and reviews.

Jennifer Herring profile photo
February 11, 2019

Agorapulse Review: "One Tool To Rule Them All"

Read Jennifer Herring's full review
Jay Selig profile photo
January 29, 2019

Agorapulse Review: "Finally, a Platform that Solves All My Social Media Needs"

Read Jay Selig's full review
Alexandria Schultz profile photo
November 01, 2018

Review: "AgoraPulse to keep your social media marketing alive and thriving."

Read Alexandria Schultz's full review
Bianca Bridges profile photo
October 15, 2018

Agorapulse Review: "Great for social media managers"

Read Bianca Bridges's full review
Mariya Jose profile photo
January 25, 2019

Agorapulse Review: "Great for Go Getters!"

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Our company Apshar manages the social profiles of 20 odd clients in Bahrain.

Read Mariya Jose's full review
Benjamin Mcnully profile photo
January 25, 2019

Agorapulse Review: "A solid offering at a great price. Perfect for small businesses and startups!"

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Our brand department needed a social media automation tool to streamline the uploading and management of content and community management. Our decision makers were concerned with several main factors: Price, Number of seats, and lastly Features. AgoraPulse managed to fit within our price range and offer the right features for our initial social efforts.
Read Benjamin Mcnully's full review
Byron Campos Gomez profile photo
January 22, 2019

Review: "How AgoraPulse is superior to most SMM Software"

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

AgoraPulse is, in fact, being used across all departments. From the onboarding process to the fulfillment side when uploading content to each customer profile. We all have access to AgoraPulse and we all make sure our accounts are staying updated.

This addresses the overall issue of team communication and collaboration among our small team. Our team can assign and [access] the schedule from the comfort of their phones.
Read Byron Campos Gomez's full review
Adalee Rodriguez profile photo
January 22, 2019

User Review: "We love AgoraPulse"

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

AgoraPulse has been an amazing tool for us and let me tell you we've been through a few. Having a variety of clients with different needs was always a challenge with other platforms. AgoraPulse makes it easy to not only schedule content but to track analytics and present them to our clients. We truly love this platform.
Read Adalee Rodriguez's full review
Molly Caskey profile photo
January 11, 2019

Agorapulse Review: "The most complete option available for social media managers!"

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I use it as part of my work to help manage social media accounts for other companies in addition to managing my own social media. AgoraPulse allows me to easily schedule content for publishing as well as coordinate with my points of contact at the companies I help manage.
Read Molly Caskey's full review
Matthew Jackson profile photo
September 05, 2018

Review: "Tracking the Pulse of Client Interactions with AgoraPulse"

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Our social media management team uses AgoraPulse both for posting to client social accounts and responding to interactions on client ads and posts. Many features of AgoraPulse are important for our team, particularly being able to assign various interactions to specific area experts and include notes from previous conversations. The saved replies feature has also been a great help when onboarding and training new team members. Our largest social client is the reason we started using AgoraPulse, and our experience was so positive that we dropped all other social management tools and moved all of our clients onto the platform within just a few months.
Read Matthew Jackson's full review
Javier Velazquez profile photo
December 22, 2018

Agorapulse: "Agency Owner Review"

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

It is currently only being used by me, (marketing manager), and three people under our social media management services team. We occasionally connect accounts to audit using the reporting tool, but mostly it's used for our client's that are paying us for content creation, scheduling, and management of their social channels. AgoraPulse has a super clean interface, and their product team is very receptive and has already implemented some product changes based on our feedback within 3 months. (Perhaps it was already on the roadmap).
Read Javier Velazquez's full review
Chad Carman profile photo
November 30, 2018

User Review: "AgoraPulse is a no-brainer."

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

AgoraPulse is currently used as the primary social media scheduling and monitoring software for all of our marketing needs. It allows our department to have a centralized place to monitor the major social media networks we utilize, as well as coordinate and proof our work amongst the department to ensure accuracy and quality outbound messaging.
Read Chad Carman's full review
Dylan Johnson profile photo
November 09, 2018

User Review: "AgoraPulse - huge success!"

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

When I started with Isopharm I was tasked with finding a suitable social media management platform. After reviewing options and using the free trial, I settled on AgoraPulse and purchased a license for the company. Since using it, we have expanded it to another department and plan to introduce it to our other growing departments.
Read Dylan Johnson's full review
Jenna Boodram profile photo
November 08, 2018

Review: "AgoraPulse is great value for your money đź’°"

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I use AgoraPulse as my primary social media reporting tool. It allows me to gather robust analytics on the pages I manage as well as competitor pages. AgoraPulse also has a very intuitive content scheduler - it makes content planning easy.
Read Jenna Boodram's full review
Dr Olivier Becherel - Leadership and Executive Coaching profile photo
October 16, 2018

Agorapulse Review: "A powerful tool that makes social management simple, easy, enjoyable and very cost effective."

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I use AgoraPulse to manage my social media and post regular updates of both curated and original content on my profiles to create brand awareness and promote my services. It simplified social media management for me because now it's all under one "roof" and very easy to use.
Read Dr Olivier Becherel - Leadership and Executive Coaching's full review
Dustin W. Stout profile photo
October 04, 2018

Agorapulse Review: "Best Combination of Social Media Publishing, Listening, and Reporting"

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

AgoraPulse is being used by all members of our marketing team to create, schedule, and plan social media content. We're also using it to respond to comments and gather analytics about how our content is performing.

The business problems AgoraPulse solves are:
- planning, collaborating, and scheduling social content
- monitoring brand mentions
- responding to brand mentions
- reporting social content performance
Read Dustin W. Stout's full review
Megan Bryde profile photo
October 04, 2018

Review: "AgoraPulse: everything you need for social media"

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Right now we are in the process of upgrading. So far, I anticipate it will help team members to be more professional, create better expectations for post approvals and how many posts need to be set a week, help us see posts across a spectrum since we have long-term projects that span over a long period of time. We are a small company that is in a growth stage and we are currently documenting that exciting and stressful process. It will help us stay extremely organized and keep our social media pages looking professional and uniform. It essentially helps solves making content, scheduling, editing, approving content.
Read Megan Bryde's full review
Daniel R. Herbert, MBA profile photo
October 04, 2018

Agorapulse Review: "Great Social Platform"

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We are currently using AgoraPulse in our social media dept. to monitor, schedule, publish, listen for social queues, and generate reports for all of our social platforms. It addresses a few issues we have with our social media monitoring, namely our lack of reporting per social platform and scheduling posts in advance.
Read Daniel R. Herbert, MBA's full review
Debbie Gillum profile photo
September 28, 2018

Review: "Listen up: AgoraPulse has great social listening."

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use it for social media management. It's being used by the Marketing department. It addresses the business problem of engaging with our audience on social media.
Read Debbie Gillum's full review
Veronica Ferrell profile photo
September 21, 2018

Agorapulse Review: "This company is great!"

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

My name is Veronica and I use AgoraPulse to schedule content on 10 different Realtor Social Media sites (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn). I currently create content that is scheduled four times a week for an entire month. At this current moment, I am the only one that uses AgoraPulse. It has allowed me to easily post content onto multiple platforms in one fast and easy setting. Before I would need to sign into each individual profile and schedule content. It took days to get everyone's content up and scheduled for the month.
Read Veronica Ferrell's full review
Keri O'Brien profile photo
September 21, 2018

Agorapulse Review: "Take back your time!"

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Darn Good Yarn is currently using AgoraPulse to monitor our organic and paid social posts. This work is completed by our customer service staff. We found that going into each ad set directly in Facebook Business Manager was too time consuming. This software has allowed us to drastically reduce the time it takes for us to respond to a customers comment.
Read Keri O'Brien's full review

Boolean keyword searches (77)
Filtering out noise/spam (77)
Sentiment analysis (1)
Broad channel coverage (3)
Content planning and scheduling (112)
Audience targeting (87)
6.7
Content optimization (1)
Workflow management (100)
Automated routing and prioritization (1)
6.4
Customer interaction histories (111)
Bulk actions (99)
Lead generation (69)
6.6
Content marketing (1)
Paid media management (1)
Campaigns and promotions (75)
6.7
Twitter (106)
Facebook (119)
Instagram (110)
Campaign success analytics (99)
Real-time tracking (106)
Competitor analysis (89)
Role-based user permissions & privileges (107)
Mobile access (99)
6.6

About Agorapulse

Agorapulse is a social media management tool that aims to help mid-sized businesses and agencies better manage their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube activity.

It allows you to post content, engage with your community, and download reports from a single, intuitive dashboard.

Agorapulse Features

Listening/monitoring Features
Has featureBoolean keyword searches
Has featureFiltering out noise/spam
Does not have featureSentiment analysis
Does not have featureBroad channel coverage
Publishing Features
Has featureContent planning and scheduling
Has featureAudience targeting
Does not have featureContent optimization
Has featureWorkflow management
Engagement Features
Does not have featureAutomated routing and prioritization
Has featureCustomer interaction histories
Has featureBulk actions
Marketing Features
Has featureLead generation
Does not have featureContent marketing
Does not have featurePaid media management
Has featureCampaigns and promotions
Has featureCampaign success analytics
Has featureReal-time tracking
Has featureCompetitor analysis
Account management Features
Has featureRole-based user permissions & privileges
Has featureMobile access
Has featureSocial Media Inbox for each account with real time tracking of incoming messages and ad comments
Has featureAutomatic moderation, real time email notification, post scheduling
Has featureCompare your page with Competitors and measure your posts’ performance
Has featureInbox assistant to help you moderate incoming content. Available on all plans.
Has featureContent queues to store queued or requeued content according to content type or theme.

Agorapulse Screenshots

Agorapulse Videos (2)

Watch How this marketing agency saves time using Agorapulse.

Watch How these happy customers love the all-in-one Agorapulse.

Agorapulse Integrations