https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/rV/7p/W7JTG122JCTK.PNGOne Tool To Rule Them AllAgoraPulse is being used for all our company social media accounts and all our clients' accounts. We use it for community management, replying to messages, planning content, and reporting. It allows our community managers to moderate comments and flag ones they are not comfortable with for follow up by a manager. We also love the rubust and RELIABLE reporting. That is something we have not found in other services. Another feature we love is that you can post traditionally or set up Evergreen content categories.,The reporting covers all the metrics you need and allows you to modify the reports as you wish by downloading them as a PowerPoint file. One of the main things we love about AgoraPulse is that they seem to have high standards for their quality control and customer service. They don't roll out new features unless they work 100% and if there is an issue they are on top of it right away and with ample communication. No more wondering if you've seen every comment or message. AgoraPulse's system allows you to ensure you have responded to every item no matter what the client has done on their end.,I would like to see a grid preview for Instagram that allows you to drag and drop the order of the posts. I would like to see the ability to provide a client a link to their planned/scheduled content for viewing and/or approval without the need to make them a member of the team. I would like the ability to create and save hashtag groups for each profile.,10,2,AgoraPulse has allowed me to hand off tasks, that took up a lot of my time, confidently to lesser paid employees so that I can spend my time growing the business.,MavSocial, Buffer, Sprout Social, eClincher, Hootsuite Free, Sendible and MeetEdgar,AsanaFinally, a Platform that Solves All My Social Media NeedsAgoraPulse is used for our social media scheduling and user interaction. It saves a lot of time in the scheduling process by being able to share easily across platforms. I can easily upload months' worth of content at one time and customize the posts to include my own imagery, titles, or descriptions.,Easily and quickly upload as many pieces of content as I want, rather than upload one at a time. The preview feature gives me great confidence that I know exactly what people will see when I post. Customer service is very responsive and quick to help. I can easily perform social listening to follow more than just my own platforms.,The mobile app is not nearly as intuitive as the desktop platform, making it frustrating to use on the go. It would be great if they had various features that platforms have like polling, GIFs, and more.,9,3,AgoraPulse has saved me a large amount of time by allowing me to schedule in advance and post across multiple platforms simultaneously. The ability to swap out images and/or titles has allowed me to better customize the end product while getting a full preview prior to posting. I can more easily respond to engagement from multiple platforms all in one easy-to-use place.,Hootsuite Pro, Buffer and CoSchedule,Marketo, Adobe Photoshop, BitlyThe best bang for your buckAgorapulse is currently used by our corporate communications team which consists of four members. Two people, including me, are responsible for external communications and use the platform daily. This SMMT allows our 10 social platforms to be consistently monitored and it allows us to see how much content we have scheduled.,The publishing calendar is phenomenal. Allowing multiple admins/users without giving away the platform's passwords. The listening features are particularly helpful for customer service.,When bulk publishing, some characters, like apostrophes, aren't recognized and turn into odd symbols. Some reports for individual posts on Facebook and Instagram don't provide accurate numbers and feedback.,9,2,The company is able to see what works and what doesn't work on our social platforms. We're able to adjust and evaluate next steps due to the metrics Agorapulse provides.,Hootsuite and Sprinklr Social + Messaging Suite,DivvyHQ, TweetDeck, GaggleAMP AmplifyAgorapulse compresses the workload for social teamsAgorapulse has changed the game for our company. We have been able to manage over 100 social clients – all with different needs, by using this tool. Being able to create evergreen posts helps us make sure that content is going out consistently and that we don't have a lapse in posting for any of our clients. This allows us to take a broader look at each of the account's social strategies and make adjustments instead of always being reactionary.,Automatic reposting of content. Buckets for different types of content or subject matter. Content calendars that make sense.,I wish that we could create buckets that we could push the same content out to multiple client's profiles – this would help in our company for holiday posting.,10,3,We have lowered our internal capacity.,,Yext Knowledge Manager, Slack, Microsoft Office 365Agorapulse ReviewI currently use Agorapulse to manage our social media content for our whole, not for profit business. It is a marketing department tool but is also tied to other departments e.g. our Impact Manager so that I can share questions we receive on social with her to gain more information for responses. The main things that Agorapulse helps me to addresses are social media scheduling and reporting/insights.,I trial-ran many standard and well-known social media dashboards before choosing Agorapulse. Previous to my current role, I also used Agorapulse in another workplace - this is where I researched the best dashboard. The stand out feature for me is the ability to reply to posts within the dashboard. It is also super reliable - I have repeatedly, in other roles, found Hootsuite to be buggy on scheduling and complicated in visual set up. Agorapulse also has a live chat so any issues are responded to and dealt with quickly. They offer a non-profit discount which was one of the main factors I wanted to use it in my current role.,I can't like or respond to Instagram posts in the dashboard - I have to use the open in Instagram function. LinkedIn tagging isn't available as far as I'm aware. It doesn't show me individual likes on posts.,10,2,It's too soon to tell, however it certainly saves time.,Hootsuite Free
Agorapulse

Agorapulse Reviews

Agorapulse
TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019
Showing 197 of 307 Agorapulse ratings and reviews.

Jennifer Herring profile photo
February 11, 2019

Agorapulse Review: "One Tool To Rule Them All"

Read Jennifer Herring's full review
Jay Selig profile photo
January 29, 2019

Agorapulse Review: "Finally, a Platform that Solves All My Social Media Needs"

Read Jay Selig's full review
Erica Mijon profile photo
May 08, 2019

Agorapulse Review: "The best bang for your buck"

Read Erica Mijon's full review
Brandon Kobs profile photo
April 03, 2019

Review: "Agorapulse compresses the workload for social teams"

Read Brandon Kobs's full review

Dawn Allen profile photo
March 04, 2019

"Agorapulse Review"

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We have over 30 separate websites and each has a Facebook and Twitter profile. We use Agorapulse to schedule several social posts per day, per site.
Read Dawn Allen's full review
Mariya Jose profile photo
January 25, 2019

Agorapulse Review: "Great for Go Getters!"

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Our company Apshar manages the social profiles of 20 odd clients in Bahrain.

AgoraPulse has been a phenomenal tool in our business thanks to its versatile, user-friendly platform and functions. We especially appreciate having our post scheduling, social listening, inbox/comment management and reporting all happening on a single platform.
Read Mariya Jose's full review
Benjamin Mcnully profile photo
January 25, 2019

Agorapulse Review: "A solid offering at a great price. Perfect for small businesses and startups!"

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Our brand department needed a social media automation tool to streamline the uploading and management of content and community management. Our decision makers were concerned with several main factors: Price, Number of seats, and lastly Features. AgoraPulse managed to fit within our price range and offer the right features for our initial social efforts.
Read Benjamin Mcnully's full review
Byron Campos Gomez profile photo
January 22, 2019

Review: "How AgoraPulse is superior to most SMM Software"

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

AgoraPulse is, in fact, being used across all departments. From the onboarding process to the fulfillment side when uploading content to each customer profile. We all have access to AgoraPulse and we all make sure our accounts are staying updated.

This addresses the overall issue of team communication and collaboration among our small team. Our team can assign and [access] the schedule from the comfort of their phones.
Read Byron Campos Gomez's full review
Adalee Rodriguez profile photo
January 22, 2019

User Review: "We love AgoraPulse"

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

AgoraPulse has been an amazing tool for us and let me tell you we've been through a few. Having a variety of clients with different needs was always a challenge with other platforms. AgoraPulse makes it easy to not only schedule content but to track analytics and present them to our clients. We truly love this platform.
Read Adalee Rodriguez's full review
Molly Caskey profile photo
January 11, 2019

Agorapulse Review: "The most complete option available for social media managers!"

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I use it as part of my work to help manage social media accounts for other companies in addition to managing my own social media. AgoraPulse allows me to easily schedule content for publishing as well as coordinate with my points of contact at the companies I help manage.
Read Molly Caskey's full review
Javier Velazquez profile photo
December 22, 2018

Agorapulse: "Agency Owner Review"

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

It is currently only being used by me, (marketing manager), and three people under our social media management services team. We occasionally connect accounts to audit using the reporting tool, but mostly it's used for our client's that are paying us for content creation, scheduling, and management of their social channels. AgoraPulse has a super clean interface, and their product team is very receptive and has already implemented some product changes based on our feedback within 3 months. (Perhaps it was already on the roadmap).
Read Javier Velazquez's full review
Chad Carman profile photo
November 30, 2018

User Review: "AgoraPulse is a no-brainer."

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

AgoraPulse is currently used as the primary social media scheduling and monitoring software for all of our marketing needs. It allows our department to have a centralized place to monitor the major social media networks we utilize, as well as coordinate and proof our work amongst the department to ensure accuracy and quality outbound messaging.
Read Chad Carman's full review
Michele Neylon profile photo
March 11, 2019

Agorapulse Review: "A Good, Easy to Use Tool"

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We had been using alternative social media management tools, but their overall service was bad. While looking for an alternative product I came across Agorapulse and after testing it and several competing products we decided to go with Agorapulse.

It lets us give access to multiple social media accounts and to easily manage them ie. exactly what it says it'll do.
Read Michele Neylon's full review
Loïse M. profile photo
December 06, 2018

Agorapulse Review: "At your mark! Plan, post, comment"

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Agorapulse is for us a way to independently manage the social networks of our customers. Many of us use it and we appreciate the fact that everything is centralized within the same site - no need to run right or left. We use it daily to respond to comments and we plan all social networks at the beginning of every month.
Read Loïse M.'s full review
Umang Shakya profile photo
November 26, 2018

Agorapulse Review: "Best Facebook tool"

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Our organization uses AgoraPulse mostly to get all Facebook page notifications in one dashboard which helps us do moderation on time. On the go, mobile app helps to get all notifications instantly. One button report system is also good.
Read Umang Shakya's full review
May 06, 2019

Agorapulse Review: "My Experience with Agora Pulse as a Previous Buffer User"

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Agora Pulse in the Content department to manage social media for our clients. It helps to address the issue of having to log in to separate social platforms and post daily as well as automatic posting.
December 17, 2018

Review: "Agorapulse has its finger on the pulse of social scheduling and listening"

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Great, intuitive social scheduler, with a brilliant team backing it so no matter what you encounter on your travels across the channels, if you get stuck, there is someone to help! Works across a wide range of core channels, and has options to bulk upload or post on the fly, social listening and a reasonable cost for the functionality.
April 09, 2019

Agorapulse Review: "Great tool for better organization of social media channels"

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Agorapulse for scheduling our social media posts, reporting of our channels, and to communicate with colleagues from all over the world. Agorapulse helps to get an overview of our posts. It is also really helpful for tracking conversations.

Boolean keyword searches (81)
Filtering out noise/spam (79)
Sentiment analysis (1)
Broad channel coverage (3)
Content planning and scheduling (124)
Audience targeting (93)
6.7
Content optimization (1)
Workflow management (109)
Automated routing and prioritization (1)
6.4
Customer interaction histories (118)
Bulk actions (106)
Lead generation (72)
6.6
Content marketing (1)
Paid media management (1)
Campaigns and promotions (76)
6.7
Twitter (116)
Facebook (130)
LinkedIn (7)
Instagram (121)
Campaign success analytics (107)
Real-time tracking (112)
Competitor analysis (93)
Role-based user permissions & privileges (118)
Mobile access (107)
6.6

About Agorapulse

Agorapulse is a social media management tool that aims to help mid-sized businesses and agencies better manage their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube activity.

It allows you to post content, engage with your community, and download reports from a single, intuitive dashboard.

Agorapulse Features

Listening/monitoring Features
Has featureBoolean keyword searches
Has featureFiltering out noise/spam
Does not have featureSentiment analysis
Does not have featureBroad channel coverage
Publishing Features
Has featureContent planning and scheduling
Has featureAudience targeting
Does not have featureContent optimization
Has featureWorkflow management
Engagement Features
Does not have featureAutomated routing and prioritization
Has featureCustomer interaction histories
Has featureBulk actions
Marketing Features
Has featureLead generation
Does not have featureContent marketing
Does not have featurePaid media management
Has featureCampaigns and promotions
Has featureCampaign success analytics
Has featureReal-time tracking
Has featureCompetitor analysis
Account management Features
Has featureRole-based user permissions & privileges
Has featureMobile access
Has featureSocial Media Inbox for each account with real time tracking of incoming messages and ad comments
Has featureAutomatic moderation, real time email notification, post scheduling
Has featureCompare your page with Competitors and measure your posts’ performance
Has featureInbox assistant to help you moderate incoming content. Available on all plans.
Has featureContent queues to store queued or requeued content according to content type or theme.

Agorapulse Screenshots

Agorapulse Videos (2)

Watch How this marketing agency saves time using Agorapulse.

Watch How these happy customers love the all-in-one Agorapulse.

Agorapulse Integrations

Agorapulse Competitors

Sprout Social, Sendible, Hootsuite Pro

Medium$99per installation
Large$199per installation
Enterprise$499per installation
X-Large$299per installation

Medium plan: 10 social profiles, 3 users Large plan: 25 social profiles, 6 users X-Large plan: 40 social profiles, 12 users Enterprise plan: 70 profiles, 10 users

Agorapulse Customer Size Distribution