Calendly is appointment scheduling software from the company of the same name in Atlanta, Georgia.Calendly saves you time, reduces drop offs, and increases the amount of meetings bookedCalendly provides Dyknow with an easy and frictionless scheduling experience with those outside of our organization. It is used by our sales, marketing, and services teams. Calendly reduces the time-consuming back-and-forth between prospects, clients, external consultants, and vendors with our internal teams on getting meetings scheduled. Calendly allows the recipients to pick a convenient time that works best for them that live-syncs with our internal calendars ensuring we are available at the time they select.,Live-calendar syncing with our business calendars. We use outlook and have other technologies that constantly update and change our internal schedules. Calendly has NEVER messed up by syncing inaccurate times or failing to update. As you update your business calendar, Calendly will work seamlessly in the background to show available times to external people wanting to schedule meetings. Calendly reduces the time it takes and the constant back-and-forth with external people to get meetings booked. Just shoot them your link and they pick the best available time listed on your calendar. Calendly is set it and forget it. I manage all of our marketing technologies at Dyknow, and it is refreshing knowing that I don't have to go into Calendly unless I'm adding a new hire. You set it up and forget it, and it just works.,Integrations. We use Drift among other calendar booking technologies, and because we love Calendly so much we would like to solely use their platform for booking. However, due to the lack of integrations with marketing technologies we use we are unable to solely use Calendly. Client marketing nurturing and product updates. Speaking of integrations, they have come out with some integrations over the past couple of years, but we weren't made well aware of it or the benefits the integrations provide. If they nurtured their customers more then we would be faster at optimizing the platform across all the possible marketing channels. Calendly is an individual booking platform. I think it would be cool if Calendly came out with team features. So book a time with our "Sales Team" and show all available times for that team, giving external people more booking options.,10,Reduces the time it takes for prospects to book demos and free trial calls with our sales team, resulting in less drop offs, higher engagements, and more meetings. Reduces the back-and-forth effort between internal and external individuals on trying to find a time that works for both parties. Calendly is 100% reliable, which I can not say about many of our other technologies. Once you set it up, it's set it and forget it. This allows you to work on other initiatives that matter.,Drift and Zoom,Google Analytics, Canva, Google FormsScheduling FreedomWe use Calendly to make it easy for outsiders to book meetings and schedule calls with us. As a company, we use it for all senior staff as it solves a big problem of getting outsiders to book appointments without going back and forth through email or phone calls. In the past, there was this steady back and forth, but Calendly gives everyone real-time access to the calendar, in their own time zone, and making an appointment is a breeze.,The interface is easy to use. There's no need to read any setup instructions. They now have a mobile app!!!! They include location information in the setup with your calendar. It integrates with Google Calendar.,Needs an SMS feature to notify when an appointment is made. Needs a time zone calendaring function for international scheduling. Meeting options should offer color coding.,10,I find that Calendly is a time saver. Calendly's integration with Google Calendar makes my life easier. Now that there's a mobile app, I'll be using it a lot more as more of my day is mobile than desktop/laptop.,Doodle and ScheduleOnce,Slack, Basecamp, G Suite, Dialpad, UberConference, TripIt, Zoom, WordPressCalendly makes scheduling simple and efficientI started using Calendly this past year as a means of creating a CTA with people I wanted to speak with or meet with. I use it within emails as well as in my email signature. I also use my Calendly link as a CTA in custom videos that I create in Dubb. It's incredibly useful that it can be easily synced with my Google calendar and automatically update my schedule. Once I started using it I recommended it to my partner who began using it as well. It has served us very so far in allowing us to set up meetings passively by giving our contacts the opportunity to schedule a time to speak at a time that is convenient for them.,Calendly syncs instantly with my Google calendar. So not only do I automatically know when I have new appointments scheduled, but if I input a different event onto my google calendar Calendly knows that I'm not available at that time. The direct link that allows people to schedule a time slot with me is great. It makes scheduling simple and painless, and make sit easy for me to create a clickable CTA. I love that I can collect payments through the platforms either via Stripe or PayPal. both of which I use. It makes the platform more "all-in-one" and makes for a seamless experience.,The free version of Calendly limits the amount of event types you can make available. You can only have one even type. So if you choose a 15 minute meeting slot as your single event type and you want to schedule something for 30 or 45 minutes, the person scheduling with you has to schedule multiple consecutive time slots instead of one longer meeting period. I understand the need to limit features for those only using the free option though and so it's not necessarily unreasonable. It's pretty standard in SaaS platforms. This is a little nit-picky but the trial period to try out all features is only 14 days. It would be great if they could up that trial period to 30 days. It's a much more reasonable time frame to be able to get a handle on the platform and see if the paid options are necessary or not. It would be great if Calendly could sync up with more than one calendar at a time. If someone keeps different calendars (for example, one for home and one for work) or two different calendar platforms (for example, apple calendar and google calendar) it would be great if it were able to pull information from both calendars. If Calendly is already able to do this, I'm not aware of it.,10,I can say that Calendly has allowed me to schedule more phone calls than I used to in the past. It has gotten people on the phone with me way more than what I used to be able to do when requesting a phone conversation in an email. Calendly has also reduced the amount of time I need to spend scheduling meetings and phone calls. I no longer need to go back and forth with people. I can just leave the Calendly link for them to click on and they choose the time that works best. It cuts down on a lot of back and forth time. And as we all know, time is money. Internally, it has allowed us to schedule meetings with each other as well without needing to discuss available days and times. Simply clicking on my partner's link and scheduling myself in for 15 minutes makes it easy for us to know when we need to sit down and chat or go over things.,,Gusto, MailChimp, TaxJarSave Hours with CalendlyCalendly is being used by our customer success team for new customers to schedule their onboarding meetings with their success rep. This includes an initial call and then a training session, but we also use this for schedule one-off trainings with current customers. A custom link is sent out from each individual rep to their accounts they're working with.,They have a very clean and simple interface for the admin user as well as the person scheduling a time. You can customize how the scheduler determines open times. The customization is very well thought out and very flexible. If you upgrade to the paid version, you can set up several different meeting types which would be very valuable for teams with multiple users needing to schedule varying sessions.,From a design perspective, it would be nice to customize the look of their pages to match the admin's brand more. If you have open time slots in your calendar, it looks at sessions based on the hour and half hour rather than 15 minute increments. For example, if I was booked from 1:30-2 and 3-4 and asked to put a 15 minute cushion between meetings, 2:15-2:45 wouldn't show up in my scheduler however it would be a time that would work for me. I wish they had a bit more conditional logic built in when booking a time.,10,It's saved our team hours of scheduling meetings with customers throughout the week. It's allowed our customers to schedule times that work for their entire team well in advance and also let's them schedule with one of our team members in advance if that team member is out of the office. Their Chrome extension and email selector tool is so easy to use and reviews our calendars in real-time so we aren't double booked.,Assistant.to,UberConference, RingCentral, Zoom, GoToWebinar, Emma, MailChimp, Google Drive, Google Domains, Kindful, Eventbrite, Intercom, Zuora, Wistia, Assistant.to, Appcues, JIRA Software, Populr, Vimeo Pro, Employee Navigator, Evernote, Todoist, Groove, Slack, LastPass, Basecamp, Asana, Trello, Typeform, Gusto, Stripe, Fundraising Report Card, Shopify, Zapier, IFTTTThe perfect solution for all your scheduling woes!I work with clients that are located in different countries and, therefore, different time zones. So, setting up meetings was always an issue. There were time zone related problems in addition to the usual back and forth of trying to find common available time. I installed Calendly off the recommendation of a colleague. And boy has it completely changed the way I schedule meetings. It's a great tool. I just send the link to whoever I want to set up a meeting with and it automatically shows them when I am free in their local time. And I get a notification when someone books a meeting with me in my local time. Plus, it integrates with my Outlook so I don't have to worry about meeting conflicts. It is an absolutely amazing software that I now recommend to anyone who needs a better way to set up meetings.,Makes it really simple to schedule meetings even between different time zones. Integrates with Outlook. Solves the problem of back and forth emails trying to find a common free time slot. It is really easy to set up. The basic version is free and contains the full functionality you would need.,Some integrations are divided between two paid tiers. I would like simplified pricing.,10,Saved me time and effort by automating a chunk of the meeting/setup process. It has also made it easier to keep track of my meetings since it syncs with Outlook.,,PayPal Payments, Squarespace, TeamViewer, Zoom, DocuSign, Slack, Kaspersky Endpoint Security, Golden Frog VyprVPN
Calendly

Calendly Reviews

Calendly
Showing 27 of 98 Calendly ratings and reviews.

Rachel Green profile photo
May 14, 2019

Review: "Calendly saves you time, reduces drop offs, and increases the amount of meetings booked"

Read Rachel Green's full review
Andy Abramson profile photo
April 23, 2019

Calendly Review: "Scheduling Freedom"

Read Andy Abramson's full review
Daniel Shatzkes CEO Entrepreneur, Manufacturer, Musician profile photo
December 26, 2018

Review: "Calendly makes scheduling simple and efficient"

Read Daniel Shatzkes CEO Entrepreneur, Manufacturer, Musician's full review
Jared DeLong profile photo
November 24, 2018

User Review: "Save Hours with Calendly"

Read Jared DeLong's full review
Namrata D profile photo
February 14, 2019

Calendly Review: "The perfect solution for all your scheduling woes!"

Read Namrata D's full review
Brad Meinen profile photo
February 07, 2019

Calendly Review: "Fantastic Customer Service and a Great User Friendly Product"

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use it to schedule sales and consulting meetings for multiple business units in our organization. Currently, it is being utilized in two of our business units. I has helped us address the need to sync our scheduling software with Salesforce and GoToMeeting, as that is what we were using for our CRM and video conferencing solutions. It also had a complex enough teaming capability to pool availability and also prioritize consultants within that pool. Their customer service has been second to none, and they helped us get our pretty complex scheduling requirements up and running within a week. I highly recommend this software.
Read Brad Meinen's full review
Scott Entwistle profile photo
February 04, 2019

Calendly Review: "Pleasant, straightforward scheduler that saves time"

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I primarily use Calendly for my own personal scheduling for work. As a recruiter, a lot of my time is spent figuring out the best times to talk to a candidate to schedule an interview so Calendly greatly helps to cut that time down. Instead of going back and forth three or four times to figure out a time and then sending out a calendar invite, I just send out the Calendly link and the rest falls in place.
Read Scott Entwistle's full review
Jason Carlage profile photo
January 03, 2019

Calendly Review: "Terrific and easy site for appointment scheduling"

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Calendly for each member of the sales team. When emailing customers or potential customers, we send them a link to our Calendly account so that it's easy for our customers to see when we are available and book a time. It helps to eliminate some of the back and forth in terms of emailing to find out when customers are available.
Read Jason Carlage's full review
McKay Salisbury profile photo
December 10, 2018

Review: "Calendly makes my life so much easier, no more back and forth, and many fewer time zone mixups"

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I use Calendly mostly for sales, but also anytime I need to set up a phone call. If a company wants to talk to me about potentially becoming a client, I send them my link and they just book a call on my calendar. I also use it to set up interviews, calls with clients, and booking requests from our website.
Read McKay Salisbury's full review
Sarah Bandy profile photo
February 12, 2019

User Review: "Calendly is Not All That"

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I generally use Calendly in order to integrate calendars and process invitations with my team and with colleagues. I think I'm the one that uses it most often, but our Program Director also uses it to organize and invite folks to meetings. Originally, I signed up with Calendly to try out a new method for meetings and see how it worked.
Read Sarah Bandy's full review
March 29, 2019

Review: "Calendly takes the hassle out of appointment scheduling!"

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I use Calendly to schedule appointments with current and potential coaching clients. It eliminates the back-and-forth "ping-pong" emails that I used to use when trying to set up times for meetings. Calendly gives real-time access to my calendar so clients can choose the date and time that works best for them when scheduling a meeting.
February 28, 2019

User Review: "Calendly is amazing!"

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

This is my go-to tool to set up meetings. I work with clients across multiple locations and different time zones and trying to schedule a meeting meant a lot of emails trying to figure out what time would work for everyone. Calendly is a fantastic solution to that problem. Create a alendlyC link and anyone you send that link to will be able to see what your availability is like. And because it syncs with your Microsoft Outlook, it means it can even keep tabs on meetings that were scheduled outside of Calendly so you don't end up being double booked. You automatically get notified when someone books a meeting with you and it even adds it to your calendar. It just saves you an incredible amount of time. It almost feels like having a personal assistant setting up your meetings.
February 26, 2019

User Review: "Calendly for Client Scheduling"

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Calendly is used by multiple departments at my company, including Customer Experience and Sales. We use it to easily schedule calls with current clients and prospects looking to schedule a demo. We simply include our custom Calendly link in our emails/email signatures so our clients/prospects can see our availability and schedule a time to chat.
Joshua Long profile photo
August 28, 2018

Calendly Review: "The best scheduling software available"

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

As a freelance consultant, I use Calendly for all my meetings. I also recommend it to all my clients, most of whom switch away from their current solution because Calendly is so comprehensive and competitively priced.

I have created numerous appointment types (events) so I can share them with various segments to better structure my day around the type of work and meetings I want to batch. The custom notifications and reminder messages make follow up and confirmation that much more effective, reducing the rate of no-shows to essentially zero for me.
Read Joshua Long's full review
Shirin Elkoshairi profile photo
February 01, 2018

Review: "Setup meetings with prospects faster with Calendly"

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Calendly in sales and marketing. We felt that rather than forms being filled out by prospects with the back and forth of "when are you available, can you meet tomorrow" we could simply have the client choose a time on the calendar of one of our consultants. The meeting invite is set up, the conference bridge information is shared and it removes any hesitation of meeting with a prospect. Usually, our prospects are very happy to work with us after the initial consult and so getting that initial consult is made far easier with something like Calendly which is easy to use and engage with on both sides.
Read Shirin Elkoshairi's full review
Bethany Chan profile photo
January 18, 2018

Review: "Painless meeting scheduling and calendar management with Calendly"

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Our customer success department uses Calendly to make it much easier for our customers and prospects to schedule trainings and other significant meetings that are part of the customer lifecycle. We've found that it provides great flexibility to our customers for scheduling and canceling meetings that are convenient for them. It also is a great way to manage our calendars without having to think too hard, especially when factoring multiple team member calendars and time zones in.
Read Bethany Chan's full review
Paul Lipman profile photo
January 30, 2018

Calendly Review: "Works great - Fewer missed appointments"

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

The problem it solves is "phone tag" with clients. By scheduling appointments easily, through a link I provide in my emails, I rarely have missed appointments, know who is calling and why, and am better prepared for the call.

I've used several calendar apps, and find this one easy to use.
Read Paul Lipman's full review
Andy Lutz profile photo
December 18, 2017

User Review: "Make your life simpler with Calendly!"

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Calendly primarily to schedule phone interviews, and massage time slots (!!!!). The whole company uses it at times. It's great, simple tool! It helps take away a lot of the back and forth typically associated with scheduling and calendar management. We love Calendly here at Segment and plan to continue using it for the foreseeable future!
Read Andy Lutz's full review
January 16, 2018

Calendly Review: "Super easy! Super fast for leads and clients"

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Calendly to more easily schedule sales and demonstration meetings with current and prospective clients. We can always includes links on our website and software to allow clients to put time to talk on our calendars without ever having to reach out to schedule. It couldn't be easier. It really enables us to know when a lead is engaged and move people quickly through the pipeline.

About Calendly