VerticalResponse

VerticalResponse

VerticalResponse, from Deluxe

Works well

February 05, 2020
I use Vertical Response as my bulk email program. I probably use it about once per month. When I am sending out surveys to my database, I …

Email deliverability reporting (14)

10.0

List management (7)

10.0

Standard reports (8)

9.4

Dashboards (8)

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of VerticalResponse, and make your voice heard!

Basic

Pro

Pro Plus

per month

Starting price (does not include set up fee)

• $9 per month

Email & Online Marketing

Reporting & Analytics

9.4

What is VerticalResponse?

VerticalResponse is a full-service email marketing platform from Deluxe. In addition to providing email marketing tools, VerticalResponse offers fully managed email marketing services from campaign launch and management to reporting and analysis.

Key Features

VerticalResponse Integrations

VerticalResponse Competitors

VerticalResponse Technical Details

What is VerticalResponse?

VerticalResponse is an email campaign management software and services platform from Deluxe. In addition to providing email marketing tools, VerticalResponse offers fully managed email marketing services from campaign launch and management to reporting and analysis. VerticalResponse is a Deluxe brand (acquired 2013).

How much does VerticalResponse cost?

VerticalResponse starts at $9.

What is VerticalResponse's best feature?

Reviewers rate Email deliverability reporting and List management and Custom reports highest, with a score of 10.

Who uses VerticalResponse?

The most common users of VerticalResponse are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Unknown industry.

Anna Alioto | TrustRadius Reviewer
My current account is not really active as I have not been sending out that many newsletters for my business as it is a side business, I work full time. But my clients accounts are active. I have 8 clients that I create newsletters for on a monthly or bi-montly basis
Billy Woody | TrustRadius Reviewer
Next time I need to do mass mailing like this I will definitely turn back to VR, it was great and easy to use. It is a tool that is essential to any local small business or large business. I cannot recommend this software any more than I already do.
Eric Needle | TrustRadius Reviewer
Vertical Response used to be the Gold standard for bulk email design and campaign management. Competitors, (MailChimp, Constant Contact, etc. ) now all provide comparable services and similar pricing. There's no clear advantage to any of them.
Richard Wagner | TrustRadius Reviewer
Product is easy for both technical and non-technical people to use. A cost effective solution for sending out large number of messages. We can manage unsubscribes by individual accounts, so we can have multiple multiple accounts combined to maximize our buying power on credits. Effective API for sending/receiving data makes tool a valuable asset.
Aubrey Blankenship | TrustRadius Reviewer
Vertical Response would not be my first choice of email marketing platforms but there is little out there that has the type of quality platform for the price that you pay. I no longer use Vertical Response since I transitioned to a different job. I am evaluating email marketing platforms right now and have identified platforms I like more. If I start using Vertical Response again it will only be because I could not get a budget approved for something better.
Brent Hall | TrustRadius Reviewer
Cost was definitely a driver for the selection of Vertical Response. Once controlled for, Vertical Response had widespread existing adoption and the features and functionality we desired, both of which were key. Since we deployed it, it has been very easy for new users to get up to speed with how to use the platform. It is very user-friendly and intuitive, and has reduced the time we have needed to take to manage our email marketing creative.
Melanie Zilles, MBA | TrustRadius Reviewer
VR does what we need it to do. We made some changes to one of the templates that we were happy with and have since copied previous emails and changed the message to fit our current need. Since new messages are somewhat difficult and clunky to draft from scratch, so we decided to do it this way and keep it simple. However, if there was improvement on the interface and the ease of customization it would be very welcomed. I love the provided analytics, as well as being able to incorporate them with Google Analytics to see the web traffic we were able to generate as a result.