Dialpad Talk Reviews

Darien Chaffart | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Dialpad support is extremely responsive and more than willing to help with any questions you may have, regardless of how simple or stupid they may seem. Have had nothing but good experiences so far with Dialpad support.
Read Darien Chaffart's full review
December 03, 2020
Michael Taylor | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Support tends to give canned responses v. addressing each situation as unique. However, my assigned CSM has been outstanding.
Read Michael Taylor's full review
October 30, 2020
Thomas Hunter | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

So far, our support has been provided by our outside IT support firm called Sagin, LLC. It has been very good. I have not yet had to use support provided by Dialpad.
Read Thomas Hunter's full review
October 19, 2020
Liz Beyer | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Just an 9 right now because we have not experienced any issues. From what I have seen they have great customer service and are responsive.
Read Liz Beyer's full review
October 16, 2020
Jonathan Haynes | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I give it a fairly OK rating because the support is good and helped me when I was in a jam. I wasn't specifically in a jam, per se, but I was having trouble with the app tossing me off and saying I was missing calls. I think that was because the browser version was conflicting with the standalone app.
Read Jonathan Haynes's full review
September 23, 2020
Gregg Skala | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Dialpad setup was amazing. They logged into our old phone system and set up all of our queues and call routing just the way we had them before. This was so helpful for the ease of transition. We have also had to contact them for minor issues and they have been amazingly responsive and helpful.
Read Gregg Skala's full review
September 08, 2020
Mike Monteiro | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Overall, the support has been very good. There are some times when we open a ticket that is a high priority and they are not proactive at giving updates or a set schedule of when the next update would be.
Read Mike Monteiro's full review
Mostofa Rafat Mahdi Adib | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

We have received ample support from Dialpad when necessary. The service has been working well for us so the need for support is greatly reduced but still, we have got the support when necessary and have not faced any major issues as such while using Dialpad. Overall, their support department deserves kudos.
Read Mostofa Rafat Mahdi Adib's full review
October 31, 2020
Alda Rojas | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

The help section is very detailed and user friendly. Also, our account manager was very responsive to questions and concerns. They are very knowledgeable, so our questions or concerns were addressed to our satisfaction.
Read Alda Rojas's full review
September 08, 2020
ElHajj Washington | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

It's pretty fair. One time I was working on an issue and we got disconnected. The agent never called me back. Other times things have gone smoothly though.
Read ElHajj Washington's full review
August 26, 2020
Robert Guido | TrustRadius Reviewer

Read Robert Guido's full review
October 05, 2020

Support Rating

1. Dialpad Onboarding support was okay. I think this was because we used a 3rd party vendor. We had a lot of issues with provisioning the phones.
  2. The Dialpad sales rep forgot to mention that Dialpad is only compatible with Polycom desk phones so we bad to purchase new phones last minute.
  3. We were supposed to get 3 months free when we signed up with Dialpad as a courtesy but the charged us for the 3rd month. They have resolved this error but I think there was no designated point of contact on Dialpad's end to help things move more smoothly.
August 14, 2020

Support Rating

Dialpad's customer support is second to none. We haven't had many issues, so our contact has been sparse, but when we do they always respond promptly and their answers are always on point.
October 05, 2020

Support Rating

They have simply done a great job really answering any questions I had especially before my purchase incision. I also use outreach as a marketing tool and they allowed me to understand how I could and could not use this tool with that one.

Support Rating

I have had a few issues that our IT department needed to escalate to the Dialpad support team, and they were able to answer and resolve the issues rather quickly.

Support Rating

I don't deal a lot with the support side of Dialpad, our IT team does. But my experiences with them have always been pleasant, the DP team members are always very helpful and friendly with any questions or concerns I have. Our experience with them has been great so far!

Support Rating

Dialpad is a pandemic-resistant solution, with its computer and mobile applications it allows you to manage different telephone lines and even switch from your computer to mobile while talking to a customer without asking to hold on the line. With Dialpad, you don't have to worry about roaming charges.
September 24, 2020

Support Rating

Every single time I have reached out via chat, someone has been able to help me out.

What is Dialpad Talk?

Dialpad Talk is a cloud communications UCaaS platform that provides users with integrated voice, video, and messaging capabilities from one unified interface. It integrates with the vendor's web conferencing product, UberConference, as well as with G Suite, Microsoft Office 365, Salesforce, LinkedIn, Okta, and Zendesk.

Dialpad has four specialized product offerings that focus on customer/client engagement and communication.

Dialpad Talk: Business phone system with advanced features like voice recognition and call monitoring.

UberConference: Web and video meetings with screen sharing and Voice Intelligence.

Dialpad Sell: Sales dialer built for inside sales teams' calls and coaching.

Dialpad Contact Center: Inbound and outbound call center.

Dialpad Talk Competitors