DiscoverOrg Reviews

Siddarth Upadhya | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 06, 2020

DiscoverOrg- The real data jackpot for sales people

Reports Used with DiscoverOrg

I personally generate reports for the contacts whom I wanted to prospect. I generally generate reports of a weekly basis depends upon which area I wanted to cover and also which vertical. I also use a filter of a person's level in the company as reaching the decision makes always make your sales easy. The best part is you can save reports and use them any time whenever you wanted to in the future as well.
Read Siddarth Upadhya's full review
February 12, 2020

Honest Review from Active User

Reports Used with DiscoverOrg

There are lots of reports available but I like to focus on company sales, mergers, and acquisitions. These alerts that DiscoverOrg provides on a daily basis are imperative for keeping on top of the cutting edge news in my industry. The general data reports I use are very helpful in determining what news alerts "scoops" to establish.
Maureen C. McInerney | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 18, 2019

Discovering New Data with DiscoverOrg!

Reports Used with DiscoverOrg

Currently, I only generate reports that pertain to specific audiences. We use these lists to market our clients' assets and distribute information that they have expressed interest in receiving. These reports currently meet our needs and for the past two years have continuously made our clients happy. If we stopped using DiscoverOrg, we would see a significant decrease in our ROI.
Read Maureen C. McInerney's full review
Ryan Clay | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 05, 2020

DiscoverOrg has stepped their game up big time

Reports Used with DiscoverOrg

I have generated reports that detail which companies have had higher than usual interest web traffic designated to specific searches. This is helpful when identifying the needs of potential clients based on what they are frequently searching for. These reports blew away my standards as I have never used a tool with this capability.
Read Ryan Clay's full review
Tina Lai | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 07, 2019

DiscoverOrg is the most accurate prospecting tool out there!

Reports Used with DiscoverOrg

The reports that are generated are generally for targeted prospecting lists. This can be to be very specific about a function or role at a company, for a company with a small marketing team of fewer than 10 people (so they will need more marketing help), seniority level of the prospect, the keywords in the title and the company names. You can do multiple companies at a time for the lists - which is very helpful for your target accounts/lists. Yes the reports are robust and meet our needs.
Read Tina Lai's full review
Meredith Mackay | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 26, 2019

Great system for sales to find contacts quickly!

Reports Used with DiscoverOrg

The only reports that I have pulled on DiscoverOrg personally is the contact reports in certain areas. This allows me to quickly generate a list of people and companies to contact in my territory. The reports pulled from DiscoverOrg do meet my needs and import very well into other platforms.
Read Meredith Mackay's full review
Renaud Renvoye | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 31, 2019

A must for any prospecting salesperson

Reports Used with DiscoverOrg

Reports are good but it is a area of improvement for me. I feel that they are pretty complicated to generate and actually hard to input the filters. However, I have been using the tool for quite a while so I got the gist of it and reports are pretty good
Read Renaud Renvoye's full review
David Willette | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 09, 2019

The most robust sales database

Reports Used with DiscoverOrg

I generate contact reports pretty much only. I don't do much reporting in the application other than just exporting contacts, so that I can put them in other places I need them. I don't integrate with my CRM, so i just move contact information to it manually. From there I generate reports that I need.
Read David Willette's full review
January 15, 2020

We like DiscoverOrg

Reports Used with DiscoverOrg

Prospecting reports, and yes they are fine for now. Segmenting the lists has been a challenge at times.
December 31, 2019

Great For Fortune 500 Contacts

Reports Used with DiscoverOrg

For the most part, it's used to generate reports full of contact information. Whether its phone numbers, email addresses, a combination of both or even just insights on a specific industry or a specific company. It's customizable, so you can always have the same filters applied to your searches if you need to make many of them in different states.
Asif Ismail | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 11, 2019

A must have tool for every sales and marketing team

Reports Used with DiscoverOrg

I generate reports of accounts and information, like business phone numbers, business email IDs, technology stack of the particular company. DiscoverOrg reports are very easy to use we can customize it very easily so whatever my needs are, DiscoverOrg is able to give this.
Some reports I fetch from it about particular campaign as well.
Read Asif Ismail's full review
Wendy Cogan | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 11, 2019

What I have Discovered about Discover.Org

Reports Used with DiscoverOrg

I do not generate any reports with DiscoverOrg. I do from time to time take the information that I find in DiscoverOrg and transfer it into my own reports which I keep in google drive or in Microsoft Teams. The personal reports I create are in the image of the excel format.
Read Wendy Cogan's full review

Advanced search (96)
Identification of new leads (94)
List quality (96)
List upload/download (92)
Ideal customer targeting (93)
Load time/data access (95)
Contact information (95)
Company information (95)
Industry information (93)
Lead qualification process (76)
Smart lists and recommendations (78)
Salesforce integration (81)
Company/business profiles (93)
Alerts and reminders (81)
Data hygiene (91)
Automatic data refresh (80)
Tags (70)
Filters and segmentation (86)
Sales email templates (34)
Append emails to records (36)

About DiscoverOrg

DiscoverOrg is a sales and marketing intelligence tool used by the top technology vendors, staffing companies and consultants targeting IT, finance, marketing, engineering, technology and product development departments of Fortune-­ranked, mid­-market, and SMB companies in North America and Europe.

Offered in the form of a constantly refreshed database, DiscoverOrg specializes in mapping out the org charts, including verified email addresses, direct-dial phone numbers, reporting structure, new projects and initiatives, and technology installed base. Each of the decision makers in the DiscoverOrg database are updated and refreshed by the company’s team of in-house researchers at least once every 90 days, enabling customers to reach the right person at the right company with the right message. DiscoverOrg says it is committed to creating a family of integrations with top sales enablement tools to support their customers' full technology stack.