LACRM Rocks!!

February 28, 2017
Less Annoying CRM or LACRM as we call it here in our final expense agency, has simplified our lives and helped us grow our insurance …

• Opportunity management (8)
    10.0
  • Customer data management / contact management (9)
  • Custom fields (8)
  • Task management (8)

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Less Annoying CRM, and make your voice heard!

Always

$10

per user, per month

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.lessannoyingcrm.com/Pricing

Starting price (does not include set up fee)

• $15 per month

CRM Reporting & Analytics

Customization

Security

Platform

What is Less Annoying CRM?

Less Annoying CRM is a simple customer relationship manager made for small businesses. It allows users to manage contact info, track leads, and schedule follow-ups. It is designed for small business looking for a way to increase sales and get organized, but that find other CRMs on the market too complicated. Less Annoying CRM provides tools to track contacts, leads, and follow-ups without any of the extra clutter. Less Annoying CRM is free to try for 30 days, and that includes a dedicated CRM Coach who will help users get set up and answer any questions (including help importing the user's existing data).

Less Annoying CRM Features

Sales Force Automation Features

• Supported: Customer data management / contact management
  • Supported: Workflow management
  • Supported: Territory management
  • Supported: Opportunity management
  • Supported: Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail)
  • Supported: Contract management

• Supported: Compensation management

Platform Features

• Supported: Mobile access

Less Annoying CRM Screenshots

Screenshot of The full-customizable Lead Report keeps you updated on every opportunity in your pipeline.Screenshot of Every contact and company has a profile that shows your entire history, along with any leads, files, events, to-dos, and more.Screenshot of Your Workspace is your homepage for your CRM. It give you a quick overview of everything that's going on.Screenshot of The full-customizable Lead Report keeps you updated on every opportunity in your pipeline.Screenshot of Our powerful web calendar allows you to stay on top of your events and to-dos and those of your co-workers.Screenshot of Our fully-featured mobile site means you can access your CRM from anywhere you have an internet connection.

Less Annoying CRM Video

A brief overview of Less Annoying CRM

Less Annoying CRM Integrations

Less Annoying CRM Competitors

Less Annoying CRM Technical Details

Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web
Supported LanguagesEnglish

Less Annoying CRM is a customer relationship management (CRM) solution built specifically for small businesses to help clients manage contacts and track leads.

Less Annoying CRM starts at $15.

Salesforce.com, Insightly, and Zoho CRM are common alternatives for Less Annoying CRM.

Reviewers rate Customer data management / contact management and Workflow management and Opportunity management highest, with a score of 10.

The most common users of Less Annoying CRM are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Marketing & Advertising industry.

February 28, 2017

LACRM Rocks!!

Matt McCray | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • It is very affordable, we hardly notice this invoice each month, but it has helped us grow our business year after year by keeping track of all of our clients and prospect info, we never miss a follow up anymore.
Ray Lévesque, MA | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • It has given us the ability to organize our overlapping areas and identify missing opportunities. It has allowed us to hire someone full time.
  • It makes us more professional since we are a multiple site team often working remotely. This keeps us coordinated.
  • This makes all leads transparent and immediately available to the sales staff instead of being buried in the marketing pipeline. Faster turnaround.
Tracy Shea-Porter | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Less Annoying CRM is well-priced. If you are looking for simple, ease-of-use, at a great price point this is the CRM for you.
  • The monthly cost of Less Annoying CRM is small - the peace-of-mind I get from being able to track my communications in one place is great.
  • One of my business objectives is to communicate effectively with my customers and prospects. Less Annoying CRM helps me meet that objective.
Gord Aker, PCC | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • It is difficult to quantify one thing over a number of different factors that result in increased business. Has my business increased? Yes! Do I credit Less Annoying CRM with that increase? Somewhat. I think there are many influencers in this success and Less Annoying CRM was definitely a contributor.
  • Using the system has given me a discipline to manage my customer relationships to a degree I didn't think I was capable of. It is easy to use and I use it daily to help my business.
  • I think the other factor is that I am more efficient in keeping track of my relationships and that means less wasted time, less frustration and more time to actually grow the business.