August 17, 2020
Score 8 out of 10
- Marketing Analytics Dashboard
- Fraud Protection
Overall Satisfaction with AppsFlyer
AppsFlyer is mostly used in my organization for attribution and fraud detection across all marketing departments. Most other business needs are covered by other solutions as far as I know. As a UA manager, those are 2 main features I'm using in AppsFlyer in my day-to-day work.
- Protect360 is a very good and easy to use product. It saves us money, contributes to making our data cleaner. Hence, we make better marketing decisions and it is easy to export and share a report with our partners.
- I used many MMPs in the past, but as far as I know, AppsFlyer is the one with the least issues.
- AppsFlyer is more user friendly, therefore the UX is better on AppsFlyer than the other MMPs.
- AppsFlyer doesn't pass costs on CPE campaigns and it is not possible to inject the costs in at the site ID level.
- I can't pinpoint our relations with AppsFlyer as negative or positive. I believe that most MMPs can answer our needs pretty much at the same level.
AppsFlyer for us is mainly an attribution solution and it answers our needs. If AppsFlyer had a better dashboard and we could eliminate our dashboards, that would be great. I'm always looking for a 360 solution so I won't have to use so many different tools in order to get everything I need.