Overall Satisfaction with BigCommerce
We use BigCommerce to power our customer-facing digital storefront, which provides an alternative purchasing option for customers who do not wish to use paper order forms. Responsibility is currently shared between the Marketing, Product Management, and Information Technology departments.
- The backend management tools are robust yet easy to learn.
- Customizable reports make it easy to distill information down for distribution to internal teams.
- Loads of great options, such as coupon codes, cart-level promotions, etc. to help drive sales.
- Easy product and pricing management.
- It would be great to have an option to bulk-upload SKUs for coupon codes via CSV.
- We need more robust information from Abandoned Carts without having to enable a feature in the site.
- Bulk product management (price, description, etc.) within BigCommerce. We currently have to upload a CSV with bulk changes.
- We're able to gather insights from store search data to power our SEO and digital advertising keywords, which is great.
- It's an easy to use interface for customers and internal stakeholders -- I can easily pull data out of the store with OOB tools.
- It was easy to get several hundred products loaded via Bulk import, which helped us get our store up and running quickly.
We're currently connected with Strapi and Netsuite to help drive CMS and automation for customers.
BigCommerce was our first choice. We were impressed by what we saw in the demos and didn't bother to look elsewhere.