Blizz is great for remote teams - easy to figure out & great connection
Overall Satisfaction with Blizz
- Super user-friendly and intuitive interface
- Multiple features (i.e. screen sharing, meeting scheduling, audio/video options)
- Several communication methods (chat, video) supported
- High quality video call connection
- And compatibility across various devices as well
- High standard of security (end-to-end encryption)
- Ideal for remote or international teams trying to stay in sync
- Still fairly new, so not used by all my correspondents
- Has room for growth for more organizational features
- Overall great value: the affordable plans and easy-to-use features make Blizz worth it right from the get go.
- It saves time by centralizing my communication and scheduling needs, and saves me from the headache of unstable calls.
I’ve previously used household names like Zoom and Skype for my video conference calls, but neither provides as much as Blizz in terms of scheduling features.
And to be honest, Blizz’s user interface and connectivity are as good if not better than those platforms, despite its relative newness.