Overall Satisfaction with Chorus.ai
- Call Review
- Market Intelligence (Competition, Product, Messaging)
- Handoffs & Collaboration / Knowledge Sharing
- Voice of Customer & Disseminating Success Stories
We use Chorus.ai across the whole organization for sharing critical information from sales calls and customer interviews. Our sales team also uses it for coaching each other and reviewing calls, and for revisiting to follow up with prospects. Finally, we use it share snippets of great customer feedback for everyone.
- Relatively solid navigation and search.
- Seeing who spoke when on calls visually.
- Being able to watch calls back at 1.5x or 1.75x speed.
- Snippet functionality -- this UX is super rough, could be way easier to use.
- Insights from analytics -- there are analytics here, but you have to do a lot of work to understand what to do differently based on them.
- Sales coaching results.
- Time saved by not having to be on calls live and watching them back quickly.
- Higher closed-won results due to better follow-ups and the ability to recall exactly the priorities/concerns the prospect had in their prior calls.
We use Zoom, which is really the main tool that we need with Chorus.ai. It works really smoothly. Chorus.ai integrates with our Google Calendars and lets us know which meetings to join. We Slack each other links to snippets occasionally as well. That would work just as well over email.
I've been able to use Chorus.ai for user interviews. The ability to reference interviews or share them with the engineering team is amazing.
I really think that every sales team should have a conversation intelligence tool. Chorus.ai keeps us all on the same page about important deals. We can hear right from the prospects' mouths, even if we can't be on the call, and ask for feedback on handling certain conversations better. It's game-changing to have a tool like Chorus.ai when it comes to sales efficiency and cross-functional communication.