Overall Satisfaction with Constant Contact
Currently we use CC to power our monthly birthday offers, new e-newsletter signup auto welcome emails, and our monthly newsletter blasts. We also use CC as our main email database, feeding all other email contacts into CC where they are centrally stores and maintained (email list scrubbing, group segmentation, etc) we’ve even begun to incorporate some of their interested partners in order to make our emails more dynamic including Eventbrite for event management, e-commerce and OptinMonster.
- Superior WYSIWYG editor and template builder
- Email contact database storage and management
- Email blast and contact metrics
- Integrated partners such as adding woo commerce etc
- Features for easily appending and maintaining UTM tracking parameters
- Reporting and analytics improvements specifically with contact list growth
- Incredibly high ROI due to its low cost but highly effective impact
- Email database marketing, if done correctly, should always be the most or among the highest ROI marketing medium of your business
Constant Contact is so superior to [these] platforms because if you can do without the bells and whistles it is actually far superior in core email platform functionality at a fraction of the price with no long term contracts. It’s a lean and mean email platform at its best.
Do you think Constant Contact delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Constant Contact's feature set?
Did Constant Contact live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Constant Contact go as expected?
Would you buy Constant Contact again?
It’s best suited when you are not in a position with your business, industry or budget to implement a fully integrated and industry-leading CRM and email marketing platform as this is an ideal setup. For example, a fully integrated Hubspot or Salesforce tech stack. For many businesses this type of high cost, sophisticated system is not realistic and in these cases, Constant Contact is superior for managing all email strategies or in our case, just a portion of them. For us, we handle drip content or interest-based remarketing through our CRM but use Constant Contact for all other email strategies because of its ease of use and low cost. It’s also exceptional as a low-cost email database management solution where you can’t daily centralize, protect and maintain (unsubscribes, dead contacts, etc) your email contact database.