Overall Satisfaction with Deputy
We use Deputy for rostering, timesheets, clocking on and off on a shift, and export to Xero for pays each fortnight. I use it both on the computer and phone. It is great to access unavailabilities and offer shifts when other staff call in sick. I have been using the program for over 5 years and it is simple and easy to pick up for new staff.
- Display visual roster clear and easy.
- Approve time sheets with easy using my phone.
- Access staff information.
- Sync with Xero, making pays simple and easy to process.
- Sometimes I miss some timesheets not approved.
- Sometimes I am unaware of staff requesting time off.
- Sometimes I can't find a staff member when creating a shift and have to click multiple times.
Do you think Deputy delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Deputy's feature set?
Did Deputy live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Deputy go as expected?
Would you buy Deputy again?
Very simple and easy to use. Has great features. Love that I can use the app on my phone and approve timesheets while on the couch watching TV.
I did this on my own at home. Very simple and easy to do. Lost a few invites (spam) but just resent to staff to join.