Overall Satisfaction with Deputy
Deputy is used across our entire team - including production, accounts. cellar door, café, and admin staff. It is simple to set up and use across the many locations, however, [in my opinion,] the trouble posed is that you cannot just simply move a shift from one location to another without deleting it and beginning it again. [In my experience,] we also have the other issue of it appearing different on many phone models and staff not being able to have access to other staffs' phone numbers without having access to so much more that we don't want/need them to see.
- [It is] Easy to use and training is simple.
- [I like] having separate locations for each department of the business.
- Notifications are simply and easy to set up.
- Task feature is easy to use across the team.
- Not being able to move shifts from location to location.
- Appearing very different on different phone models.
- Not being able to select sick leave from a phone.
- Time saved from rostering/shift change/leave notices - 3 hours per week.
- Time saved from timesheets/payroll - 4 hours per fortnight.
- Payroll accuracy has greatly improved.
- Rostering has improved as we can see what we did year after year.
Do you think Deputy delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Deputy's feature set?
Did Deputy live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Deputy go as expected?
Would you buy Deputy again?
To me this is an easy answer - primarily, it is the ease of use, ease of setting up, continued time-saving features, ease of payroll, ease to set up new staff, easy to teach new staff how to use, and time and money-saving across the board. Highly recommended to small businesses.
I and our accounts staff completed the short online training and then started setting up. As we didn't previously have an online system, we had to onboard each team member separately. Luckily, this was very easy to do and didn't take much of our time. After that, it was a matter of training for the rest of the team, then set up for payroll and rosters getting put on it.
We highly recommend Deputy for small business - it keeps track of our rosters, makes contacting the whole team or just a few members very easy and the training for it is easy to understand and quick to set up. I am not sure how it would work with a huge business with heaps of locations, but, being so simple to set rosters and onboard employees would make it easy to set up!
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- Sick leave.
- Moving already rostered staff to a new location.
- Add staff availability to a new area.
Yes - It's fantastic and easy to use. All of our staff have to download it when they start here, but we also have it set up on the main sales [iPad] in order to provide access to those with no phone or credit. It was important to us to be able to share and communicate with our team.