Groovin' with Gmail
June 12, 2020
Groovin' with Gmail
Popular PaysMarketing & Advertising, 11-50 employees
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Groove
Our sales organization uses Groove. It solves the problem of organizing outreach and email communication with clients and partners. It's really nice to be able to set up customized and automatic email flows, reminder emails with a message are SO helpful, calendar meeting scheduling, and being able to save new contacts directly from email to Salesforce.
- Reminders--I love being able to send myself a custom note with my reminder so I know what to follow up on and being able to see all reminders in a list is something our old software didn't have that Groove does have. LOVE it.
- Setting up email flows--Our organization shares customized flows and it's easy to turn them off and on and ensure that we're all able to send out the emails we need to send every week.
- Customer service is great--I've received checkins to ensure I'm able to use the product efficiently and effectively, and we were all easily able to onboard with the help of the Groove team.
- Sometimes on a thread with more than one email it can be hard to tell who is opening the email, so maybe more accuracy there would be helpful. Not sure if this is a user error or room where Groove can improve.
- We've had a positive ROI--for our BDR team Groove was an absolute must and the larger sales team has also enjoyed the transition.
- On our overall business objectives, it's been easy for the sales team to hit their email and reach out goals using Groove.
Do you think Groove, a Clari company delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Groove, a Clari company's feature set?
Did Groove, a Clari company live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Groove, a Clari company go as expected?
Would you buy Groove, a Clari company again?
For sales organizations who want to track who is opening emails, who is clicking links within emails, want to easily schedule meetings, and want to easily set up custom email flows, Groove is super helpful and well suited. If they want reminders and a way to easily save new contacts, Groove is well suited.