Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot
- Landing pages are much more meaningful with the progressive profiling capability. Progressive profiling allows you to control which questions appear on a form based on what you already know about a lead. This helps to keep forms short and easy to complete and prevents you from asking a prospect the same question more than once.
- It is much more efficient using the contact list tools to understand, immediately, the road a prospect has traveled in their journey on our site.
- Less well than what? Hubspot isn't a magic bullet. Tools and services such as Google Analytics are still important... but if one has made the decision to transition one's marketing approach to inbound from outbound/traditional, I did not find a better alternative.
- Sales cycle is shorter due to the dynamic content opportunities and workflow tools. The right content is offered to prospects at the right time.
- My internal team can produce actionable reports for the sales team in about 1/2 the time compared to the previous tools/services we were using.
They are aggressive in adding new features to keep pace with the changing world of consumers. The training and support is outstanding.... so the product is tremendous, the support is tremendous, and the training/education is tremendous.