Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot
Fonality uses HubSpot as both our marketing automation solution and our content optimization system for www.Fonality.com. The solution is used to support our email marketing, list segmentation and website visitor experience. HubSpot serves as the host for www.Fonality.com.
- HubSpot has the best customer support organization I have encountered in my 20+ years of using business technology. They are available, friendly, competent and thoughtful.
- The COS solution for website design and hosting is easy to use and flexible enough to meet most requirements.
- Smart content is a simple and effective way to customize the website experience for visitors based on past behavior or persona.
- These are minor issues, however, it would be great if ... When editing website content, spell check is not on by default. It really should be.
- The meta description field does not include a word count. The page performance report does flag descriptions that are too long, but it would be nice to have that guidance right in the field.
- I would love to see keyword optimization capabilities right in the page editor.
- We have seen a significant increase in lead volume since moving to the HubSpot COS.
- Smart lists and smart form fields have helped us improve the information we gather about visitors without asking them to fill out lengthy forms.
- We are able to make website changes quickly and keep up with changes in our product offering.
Changing website and marketing automation platforms is a major undertaking and we do not expect to go at it again anytime soon.
For website design and hosting, I would recommend HubSpot to most B2B companies. However, those with complicated requirements such as PHP code will find HubSpot too limiting. Limitations make sense because HubSpot hosts the COS sites and must be concerned about security and performance, but if sophisticated coding is a requirement HubSpot will not work. Otherwise, it is a great way to get a nice visitor experience without a lot of technical expertise.