Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot CRM
HubSpot CRM is being used by our entire organization but is mainly used by our marketing, sales, and client success teams. We use it for client data, reports, automated emails, and more.
- Lots of different options for fields.
- Integration with other tools.
- The tutorials seemed more geared for sales and seemed to talk more about sales tactics than different ideas for using the software.
- Duplication seems to happen frequently and can be time consuming to fix.
- Can’t update an individual deal through a report (have to go into the actual deal, whereas other CRMs we were able to update from an aggregated list).
- Customized reports have helped us stay on top of sending timely reporting to customers.
- Sales has used scheduled emailing to reach out to more prospects.
- Automated emails in response to new prospects signing up have significantly reduced the number of employee touchpoints and time it takes to get a new customer up and running.
I’ve mainly used one other CRM and there are things I like better about each. The video tutorials I watched were not as applicable to me as they were more geared to sales professionals and not my role as client success manager.
This has definitely helped especially with getting prospects up and running and navigating where prospects are in the pipeline.
Do you think HubSpot CRM delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with HubSpot CRM's feature set?
Did HubSpot CRM live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of HubSpot CRM go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy HubSpot CRM again?