Overall Satisfaction with Image Relay
We use image relay to store all of our marketing assets as well as a variety of other development and production assets. Image Relay provides space to store important assets away from a local server which allows for collaboration, ease of access and minimization of storage strain on local drives.
- Allows easy collaboration
- Manages important asset meta data
- Extends storage options beyond local drives
- More intuitive search functions
- Easier organization of permissions
- Better on-going training for new and existing users
- Allowed for digital assets to be shared easily.
- Some unintentional access given to outsiders due to permissions defaulting to the folder level (if another folder is added someone could inadvertently give access if this main folder had already been shared).
- Search is not super intuitive so sometimes old/outdated assets are taken. This is more of an organization issue, but it still is important since search filters have to be dug for and applied after the initial search.
It has room for improvement, but if you take the initiative to learn it can be user friendly. There isn't a lot of training after the fact so it's really up to you to poke around/learn.
I haven't much utilized support but the few times I have they are friendly. IR [Image Relay] is very reliable and I have never experienced bugs or an outage.
Do you think Image Relay delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Image Relay's feature set?
Did Image Relay live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Image Relay go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Image Relay again?
Image Relay is a great way to send large files and groups of assets to collaborators. Whether that means allowing someone to upload marketing images to the platform for you to receive, or sending large collections of data/photos/records. It is also a great way for your assets to be provided and used by an outside party. Permissions limit what they can and cannot have access to, so it really enables you to make the collaboration process efficient and exactly the way you want it to be.