Intacct is Intact
Updated June 17, 2020
Intacct is Intact
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Sage Intacct
My company ProKarma uses Intacct for all our employees, contractors and sub-contractors to log in and enter their time sheets. We have an accounts payable department which uses the system for accounting and financial purposes. I am however just a user for logging my work hours into my specific project/assignment.
- I love the tabs. Its has my timesheets separate from company details and projects. The timesheets are easy for me to enter and submit. The login is straight forward, although I am just a timesheet user and not from the accounts payable team from my company.
- I like that it has features where you can edit an added timesheet and re-submit, before the approval. Intacct also stores my previous timesheets right from the very beginning, from my date of joining until present.
- I also like that we can customize the search options to get the results we want.
- The help menu on the right hand side corner is also helpful, and I admit I did not need any assistance as it was simple, just clicked on it once to review what topics it had.
- I wish it also showed my information on how much PTO balance I have remaining on my account. I have to get into ADP for this information. I have never tried the duplicate button to see what that means, I just need to explore what that tab actually does.
- The hours in a day balance although shows 8 which is right, but since I am salaried, it would be useful if it showed me as salaried rather than saying hourly under the calculation method tab.
- My focus is limited on Intacct. I only use it to log my worked hours, although its a very user-friendly website. Much better from the other systems out there.
- Frankly speaking, I am not connected with our accounts department. I only use this system for reimbursements and time sheets.
- Tracking wise, I am able to view timesheets ever since I joined.
- Expenses are easy to enter and again can check them anytime I need to, dated any date.
Time keeping and expenses at ease. I sometimes feel its better than Concur.
Sage Intacct Feature Ratings
I can't answer that completely. Our finance department will have more answers.
Accounts Payable, timesheets and finance team use most, and we have always been with Intacct every since our company's existence.
We haven't changed ever since we started using Intacct since the company's inception. That tells us that we're pretty happy with the product capabilities
COVID-19 Updates & Changes
Yes, during these tough and challenging times, I need something less complicated. And Intacct does its job by simplifying the process.
Using Sage Intacct
10 - Just regular tech support to provide some basic training to Intacct
Evaluating Sage Intacct and Competitors
Sage Intacct Implementation
Sage Intacct Training
Configuring Sage Intacct
Sage Intacct Support
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
Relationship with Sage
Using Sage Intacct
I only use it for time sheets mainly and to keep track of the company expenses. I'm sure it has more capabilities which both my company and I'll need to explore soon.
Like to use
Easy to use
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
Lots to learn
Sage Intacct Reliability
There is always scope for improvement. But Intacct has come a long way from where it started.
Happy with my timesheets processing. Dont use it for anything else although !