Overall Satisfaction with GoTo Connect
I use GoToConnect for my business number. I have 2 lines, one for new customers, one for ongoing customers so we can split the calls. I have a physical phone which we hardly ever use, but is in the location of my business, and my partner and I use our cellphones with the app to take the calls on our cells.
- Sends an email with voicemails so I can make sure to reply ASAP.
- Customer service was great when I needed them at the begining. Patient, responsive, and knowledgable. The last time I had an issue it was not so great, so not sure if the quality is going down or it was just bad luck.
- When I picked up a call in Guatemala, the call would fall constantly. I was able to talk a little but it was a difficult connection.
- The app has glitches. It might get "stuck" on a call and not let you hang up. It sometimes logs out... but usually with a quick reset it works out again.
- Some local calls sound choppy, or the other end cannot hear me. I need to hang up and call again. Usually the physical phone works a little better than the cell app for this issue
- I only use the most basic features, but it bothers me when a call falls, or the app gets stuck, or someone cannot hear me. This may mean a lost business... some people think is not professional and do not trust your company anymore if the first impression is we do not have good technology....
- Price is fair
- App glitches are annoying, but to be fair, they do not happen every day... is more like 1X month or so
I need to be more trainned on what you offer. I am paying for other services for messaging and video conferencing because when I started with Jive, the messaging capacity was limited. No group texting, not timer option, no way to add contacts in a more automated way. If those features have improved... I would be interested in trying.
Do you think GoTo Connect delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with GoTo Connect's feature set?
Did GoTo Connect live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of GoTo Connect go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy GoTo Connect again?
GoTo Connect Feature Ratings
Using GoTo Connect
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Product Reputation
- Prior Experience with the Product
I am a franchise, and it was a preffered vendor (as Jive).
I have been able to make and receive phone calls, which is what I was looking for. A few annoying broken connections but might be linked more to the internet connection at the time. Keep in mind you need internet for it to function.