Overall Satisfaction with Namely
We used Namely as our HRIS system. It is extremely user-friendly, for both the employee population and the HR and Payroll teams. Some of our favorite aspects of the software include:
- The numerous reporting features and dashboards.
- The organization chart, complete with employee pictures; an especially nice feature for new employees to learn about the teams.
- The onboarding feature, allowing new employees to complete HR-related "paperwork" online before their start date. Also love the E-verify feature.
- The PTO accrual, request form, and history information was invaluable.
- The ability to send a quick communication to all employees through Namely to their email was a feature we used often.
- Namely's partnership with TimeClock Plus for timekeeping was another bright spot for us, especially because we need our employees to account for various tasks throughout the day and this timekeeping system was able to accommodate and it was easy for employees to navigate.
- Namely provided excellent customer service and their response time was very good.
- Payroll - easy to use and great partners to help with questions.
- Timekeeping - the partnership with TimeClock Plus is an added benefit.
- Reporting and Dashboards - easy to use, applicable filters, detailed turnover reports right at your fingertips.
- Onboarding and E-verify - just a few simple steps and you are done!
- The Performance Review function is challenging to set up. This is a great area of opportunity for Namely. It needs to be simplified and use direct, specific language as I messed up our Peer Reviews the first time.
Do you think Namely delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Namely's feature set?
Did Namely live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Namely go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Namely again?
- Saved a lot of time when onboarding new employees.
- Provided an easy to use tool for our employees to track PTO, Pay, Performance.