Overall Satisfaction with Sprout Social
Sprout Social is being used for all social media accounts that exist under the umbrella of our health sciences university. This software allows central monitoring of all accounts to ensure consistent branding and communications. Its workflow functions also assist departments in creating and publishing content efficiently and with appropriate oversight.
- Reporting is easy to manage and interpret.
- Content scheduling is intuitive and efficient.
- Customer service is prompt and thorough.
- Small bugs in the post scheduling interface can be frustrating.
- Automatic weekly mini-reports are not very useful.
- Dashboard is a bit clunky and could be further refined.
- Saves staff time, increasing productivity across the workday.
- Allows more efficient audience engagement.
- Helps staff locate content to post during lulls in original content production.
- Khoros Care (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium)
Our organization previously used Spredfast (now Khoros), which was useful but limited in functionality. A few years ago we transitioned to Sprout Social, which at the time appeared to be a more dynamic product and an overall better fit for our organization. I can't speak to the current functionality of Spredfast, but the transition to Sprout Social was a positive one.
Do you think Sprout Social delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Sprout Social's feature set?
Did Sprout Social live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Sprout Social go as expected?
Would you buy Sprout Social again?
I'm extremely happy with the usability of Sprout Social. I have a few minor frustrations with functionality, but many of these are due to the social media platforms themselves rather than the Sprout Social software. This software does everything that I need it to and more. I would recommend—and indeed have recommended—Sprout Social to anyone who needs to manage multiple social media accounts for an organization.
Sprout Social's customer support is extremely prompt and always helpful. Not only do they provide quick and useful service, but the representatives follow up multiple times to ensure that the issue is fully address and/or completely resolved. The overall experience is exemplary; very few other companies provide comparable service.
Sprout Social is an excellent tool for medium- to large-sized organizations or for individuals managing a large number of accounts. In these scenarios, a centralizing management tool is necessary and Sprout Social meets the needs of most organizations. For a very small business, this type of software would not be necessary, as accounts could instead be easily managed natively.