Overall Satisfaction with Talkdesk
We use Talkdesk to communicate with a portion of our customers-truck drivers. My team uses Talkdesk for both inbound and outbound calls to truck drivers to help fill their schedules and make sure our shipments get covered.
- Easy to monitor calls and download recordings
- Clean, simple to use UI
- Good service, always connects easily and has clear audio
- Glitchy-sometimes will ring with the noise but will not give you an option to answer
- Difficult to make changes/suggestions of new features
- Slow-sometimes the availability will not update or you think you're available when you're actually not
- Increased CSAT scores
- Increased call volume for both inbound/outbound
- Increased call productivity
It is very glitchy sometimes-availability status doesn't update quickly, it will ring and not give an option to answer, caller ID is off a lot
Easy to deploy, somewhat difficult to implement changes or suggestions moving forward
Do you think Talkdesk delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Talkdesk's feature set?
Did Talkdesk live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Talkdesk go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Talkdesk again?