Overall Satisfaction with Uberflip
We needed a better way to manage our content and reach our busy audience, while still being able to directly integrate with Marketo. Previously, we were using individual landing pages that took the visitor away from our site and the process stopped there. With Uberflip, we were able to create one centralized hub for all of our content that directly integrated with Marketo. This has helped improve lead nurturing, increased content engagement, built better lead profiles, and increased lead generation.
- Gated content that doesn't disrupt the web experience.
- Custom content streams for specific audiences.
- Integration with Marketo.
- UberFlip doesn't store contact data, so it can be hard to troubleshoot issues with your automation platform.
- It's great that you can gate/un-gate assets as needed, but there should be a way to say that a specific asset should always be gated no matter which streams it lives in.
- More advanced reporting options.
- Increase in Marketing Qualified Leads
- ROI Attribution to Specific Content
- Builds better lead profiles
We started with a custom resource hub built with our website It quickly became outdated and didn't meet our needs. It lacked all of the features that UberFlip has and continuously improves on.
Uberflip Feature Ratings
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using