Updated December 29, 2015
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with UltiPro
UltiPro support staff and training is by far the best I have ever encountered in 20 years working in HR software.
UltiPro is used across the whole organization for tracking HR employee demographics, benefits and payroll processing.
- It has good integration starting with the recruiting package that flows through onboarding to new hire.
- I feel the ability to capture information from the job application and transition into onboarding for new hire is excellent time saver for data entry.
- I also like the Business Intelligence report writer. I am constantly writing reports for data driven decision making process.
- The payroll process in back office needs to be fully transitioned to web functionality, no more flipping back and forth between applications.
- There are too many groupings for payroll - Earn Group, Deduction Group, Pay Groups.
- The pay groups should be completely tied to a specific company in the payroll process and not visible to all companies under a Master company.
- Online training
- In-person training
The online training system is easy to navigate and attend well planned lessons. Also the access to the library on the CSP is well laid out and useful. I especially like the new search feature for previous case information knowledge bases.
I have only attended 1 in person training and it was not thorough enough for the expense of the trip.
I love Business Intelligence! Especially the ease of using Alerts and Scheduled Reports to pull data on Ad Hoc and data change notification purposes.
UKG Pro Feature Ratings
200 - Human Resources, Recruitment, Payroll
5 - We have 3 HRIS Analysts, a developer, and HRIS Manager at the corporate level. Strong customer service skills are necessary along with thorough knowledge of HR and payroll internal process.
- Payroll Processing
- HR employee demographic tracking
- Recruitment and posting of openings
- Creating alerts from business intelligence to track data changes
- Creating scheduled reports from business intelligence to save time collecting data
- Open Enrollment needs to be developed more to accommodate multiple offerings.
- Dashboards are a future item
- Performance management would be nice
I am not in a position to make this decision
Change management was minimal
- Standardization of different subsidiary process was key.
- Professional services company
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
We are very happy with the new Rapid Response team for payroll. They truly are "rapid" in the response time and knowledgeable in the payroll processing field.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- new hire wizard
- nboarding wizard
- posting jobs
- pen enrollment
- selecting groups for payroll processing
- benefit creation
We have 9 payroll departments processing for 14 subsidiary companies and it works very well.
The new Rapid Response payroll team is excellent.
Now that we are on IE 10 it works very well.
- UL OHM employee health software
- Lincoln Financial
- Sanction Check
We basically send demographic files periodically depending on the system. Most issues have arisen on the other vendor side not being able to accept the automated file.
- no other systems at this time
I am not sure
- File import/export
Make sure to start with the other vendor first, as that is the only issue we have had with other vendors not being able to integrate or accept files.