October 13, 2019
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with UpKeep Maintenance Management
UpKeep has been used by my school to have a fluid work flow with the needs of the physical plant. All teachers and staff can submit a work order and monitor updates to the work orders they submitted. The ability to assign photos or files helps assist me, the facility director, know the exact issue that’s occurring.
- The overall user interface is very intuitive.
- The software has functioned well across multiple platforms.
- The ability to attach pictures and files is a huge bonus.
- Periodic maintenance needs are still a little tricky keeping in the system without flooding the user with too many work orders.
- It does not immediately update all the time. For example, closing out work orders and the number of total work orders stays the same until it’s rebooted.
- Search functions need improving.
- Streamlining of maintenance requests.
- Easy access to completed work.
- Access for multiple users (although many often ignore the program).
UpKeep has many superior functions over more traditional, open-source type maintenance management programs. The biggest advantage is the availability of mobile apps. The software is much more intuitive as well.
I’ve watched UpKeep evolve based on input from users. Features and functions I wanted to be installed have been slowly implemented. There has never been a time when support was not available.
Do you think UpKeep Maintenance Management delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with UpKeep Maintenance Management's feature set?
Did UpKeep Maintenance Management live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of UpKeep Maintenance Management go as expected?
Would you buy UpKeep Maintenance Management again?
UpKeep is best suited when there are one or two staff managing it. Working with many staff and teachers, I’ve given up asking them to input work orders and often do it myself. The issues I’ve encountered in other people’s varying degrees of technical understanding and many times they give up if they, for instance, update their phone and can’t remember their login.