Worth the money
May 28, 2019
Worth the money
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with WatchGuard Network Security
It is being used across the organization as a perimeter firewall and to connect remote sites. This allows us to protect our clients’ internal networks against unauthorized access. In addition, we take advantage of the IDS functionality. We are also able to have a cost-effective means of connecting remote sites using the site to site VPNs.
- Web blocker is a VERY cost-effective, cloud based web filter. In addition, one can easily block access to any Internet sites.
- Manageability is extremely easy with an intuitive user interface.
- The upgrade path is very easy with WatchGuard products. Can often be upgraded in 30 minutes or less.
- Proxies and filters can be confusing.
- Tech support takes time to navigate and get actual help.
- West coast company and shipping deadlines can delay hardware replacement.
- Saved a huge amount of money on web filtering.
- Cost effective intrusion detection system.
- Excellent traffic visualization.
I did not work with a partner.
It is a solid product which is incredibly easy to set up and manages. Provides great network visibility.
Very easily implemented on my own.
It did. Simple to license and an excellent value given the feature set.
I think in terms of features versus cost, WatchGuard is a superb value.
WatchGuard firewalls are very appropriate for primary educational institutions. It also works well for remote offices connectivity. Cost effective solution for tying together remote locations. I don’t think it is as appropriate for corporate environments.