Overall Satisfaction with Webex Meetings
Our organization is using Webex Meetings to coordinate multi site appearances of individuals from home, work and remote locations to provide improved quality and availability to external individuals. Through our implementation we have been able to promote and enhance audio capture and interaction across multiple locations, The Webex Meetings solution allows us to connect phone users to Webex Meetings that allow increased comprehension and ease of access.
- Webex Meetings provides access for users over multiple platforms to access the same meeting.
- Webex Meetings allows us to have guest participants in our meetings to not require software licenses.
- Webex Meetings allows the use of personal rooms to create impromptu meetings and screen sharing/collaboration of content.
- Webex Meetings could use some improvement on ease of access of the Control hub to troubleshoot live meetings and identify outstanding issues.
- Webex Meetings could make it simpler to reduce focus changes based on noise levels where end users do not see the presenter do to other interference in the session.
- Webex Meetings needs to develop country based toll free calling options and call out to allow branded dial in numbers and call out numbers to have end users not ignore an unknown number.
- Webex Meetings has reduced the travel required for meetings which in turn reduces staffing costs.
- Webex Meetings has enabled us to bypass some phone related complications which where effecting call quality and legibility.
- Webex Meetings has created issues with us capturing individual audio channels for participants.
Do you think Webex Meetings delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Webex Meetings's feature set?
Did Webex Meetings live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Webex Meetings go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Webex Meetings again?
Webex Meetings is well suited to provide ease of access to meetings across country and remote locations where traveling to the meeting would be time / cost prohibitive. By allowing users to join a meeting while on quarantine or interact with cisco video conference endpoints. Webex Meetings has been invaluable to allow us to have VC units without multisite to host meetings with many participants across multiple device types.
Webex Meetings Feature Ratings
Evaluating Webex Meetings and Competitors
Webex Meetings has much better integration with our video units than Teams at the moment. Teams has a more fluent integration with messaging and member availability then the Webex Meetings client. Microsoft Teams has less functional options for meeting display layout sometimes causing user quality of life issues such as displaying people away from the camera, and causing focus splitting. Webex Meetings provides us with opportunity to bring phone participants in more clearly to calls and meetings.
Webex Meetings Reliability
We have been able to increase our usage and provide call in users to participate in meetings. This has allowed us to reach markets where internet service or technical understanding are limited and connect to users who would otherwise feel out of touch with technology. ease of access is key to the uses we have to provide equitable service to all individuals.
We have experienced drops in connection availability where the service was not available but it has been overall reliable. Typically Webex Meetings teams has been available when we need it but we work in a time sensitive environment with multiple stake holders and outages cause financial and personal hardship for some individuals.
Webex Meetings typically works efficiently. However reports and pages related to reports do not allow a refresh and cause users to have to re navigate to the preferred content when looking for further details or going back a layer of the User interface. this causes delays as you cannot switch through participants or sessions as easily. Webex tends to cause delays in office 365 when tying into calendar meetings and user status.