Overall Satisfaction with WebPT
We have four locations and are using WebPT as our EHR across our whole organization. We are an outpatient rehab facility and it fits well with our facility. It allows our providers to well document patient cases. It is a solid EHR and pretty easy to use, front to back. I would recommend WebPT to any organization looking for an EHR.
- Integrated Payment System
- Cloud-based EHR
- Excellent Reports
- Customer service can be vague on answers
- Occasional payment glitches
- Faxing documents from WebPT is awesome!
- Lack of specific answers when some support tickets are submitted is disappointing.
- Integrated payment in WebPT is great!
- It's a cost effective EHR.
- Allows for marketing through WebPT.
- Supply discount purchases through WebPT.
OptimisPT is a decent EHR. However, it is very expensive; along with the billing software. WebPT is a good EHR and very inexpensive for what you get. Between the two, WebPT is solid, trustworthy, and budget friendly. The software is always up-to-date. You're always notified when there is going to be maintenance.
Do you think WebPT delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with WebPT's feature set?
Did WebPT live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of WebPT go as expected?
Would you buy WebPT again?
The billing software, Therabill, is a bit antiquated. They really need to update billing. We went from OptimisPT / AdvancedMD. It was like taking 20 steps back. The reporting in Therabill is not anywhere near as up-to-date as AMD. They really need to update Therabill. The migration between WebPT and Therabill is usually pretty smooth.