Zoom is not only the best but it also does not break the bankhttps://www.trustradius.com/web-conferencingZoomUnspecified8.912481012018-09-18T18:57:09.560Z
September 18, 2018
Zoom is not only the best but it also does not break the bank
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Zoom
We record and share conference calls using video and video conferencing. We are able to easily schedule calls with our candidates (for employment) and are not limited by the number of invitations or the length of the meeting. In addition, the recordings are easy to make and save and can be viewed from their site (or another cloud provider we upload to).
- Video Calling.
- Recordings are easy and quality is great. The recording of video and audio separately (and together) is automatic and very useful.
- We like the waiting room feature
- The product is free
- We use the paid account. Having a one hour meeting in the free account would be helpful for some but for us, it is affordable at the cost per month.
- The storage of the recording could be done real time instead of at the end of the meeting. This delays us leaving the meeting because we have to wait for the recording to finish.
- Zoom has made for a reasonably priced solution we can use as a non-profit.
- Zoom seems to be universally accepted and easy to use so far with everyone we have invited to conferences.
- Menus are simple to use and testing of video and audio is also very easy.