Love using Agorapulse!
August 20, 2019

Love using Agorapulse!

Score 10 out of 101

Overall Satisfaction with Agorapulse

Agorapulse is used within my department only at my organization. It is a lifesaver for gathering social media engagements, bulk publishing content, searching for our brand mentions, searching new content that we need to engage with, and checking analytics on different social platforms. It saves time, energy, and delivers the information I need directly to me on the schedule I want/need.
  • First to have new updates like scheduled publishing to Instagram.
  • Bulk publishing options.
  • Listening capabilities on social platforms.
  • Customer service is amazing!
  • More analytics on Instagram content.
  • More filters on listening.
  • Ability to view live YouTube comments on the app.
  • You cannot set a thumbnail for uploading Instagram videos.
The people at our company that use Agorapulse include me, a digital marketing specialist, a brand manager, and an intern.
  • Spend less time on minute tasks.
  • We are truly engaged with our customers.
Agorapulse comes at a reasonable cost, provides all the tools that I need, and it also has amazing customer service. Anytime I have had an issue or question, they respond immediately and help me solve my issue ASAP!
I have used Agorapulse in different settings and have loved it both times. It has the most competitive pricing for what is offered in comparison to any other social media management tool that I have used. I have used it at both a small business and a large corporation and it was fantastic for both applications!

Agorapulse Feature Ratings