If all you are doing right now is sending occasional email newsletters, then Autopilot isn't necessary. When you are ready to take that next step though and optimize your marketing funnels, Autopilot is the best solution.
- Novice marketing teams
- Small and scaling companies that want to eventually work with an enterprise solution like HubSpot or Marketo but cannot afford it
- Side hustles & personal projects
- Non-profit organizations
Autopilot is not suited for:
- Experienced marketers that want limitless customization
- Large marketing teams
Autopilot is a marketing automation solution that is designed to help marketers connect their existing systems, and convert leads into customers. This solution integrates with popular third party tools such as Salesforce, Segment, Twillo, Slack, GoodData and Zapier. The vendor’s value proposition is that this integration makes it easy for users to connect systems and message consistently across online, offline and mobile channels including email, SMS, in-app messaging, and physical mail.
Autopilot helps users:
- Organize and segment all contacts in one place.
- Start instantly using a guide from an extensive library of best practice templates.
- Create customer journeys with a drag and drop interface.
- Nurture customers and leads with the right message, at the right time, across online and offline channels including email, in-app or onsite messaging, SMS and postcards.
- Achieve ROI with real-time activity tracking, lead-to-close reporting, and advanced Insights. Set customer journey goals and track performance.
- Supported: WYSIWYG email editor
- Supported: Dynamic content
- Supported: Ability to test dynamic content
- Supported: A/B testing
- Supported: Mobile optimization
- Supported: Email deliverability reporting
- Supported: List management
- Supported: Triggered drip sequences
- Supported: Lead nurturing
- Supported: Data quality management
- Supported: Automated sales alerts and tasks
- Supported: Event/webinar marketing
- Supported: Social profile integration
- Supported: Dashboards
- Supported: Standard reports
- Supported: API
- Supported: Customizability
- Supported: Integration with Salesforce.com
- Supported: Email, in-app and onsite messaging, SMS, direct mail
- Supported: Drag-and-drop user experience
- Supported: Visual journey canvas
|Custom||Request by quote|
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||40%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||40%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||20%|