Highspot

Highspot Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Mauricio Belmonte Mireles | TrustRadius Reviewer
I have not needed any customer support until now, I guess this is because they work on a proactive maintenance of the platform. We have an internal team working with Highspot so if I need help I go to my internal team not directly to Highspot. I have never heard any complaints.
December 17, 2019

Highspot Review

Personally I've not had the chance to speak with Highspot's CS team. However, I have heard from our Sales Operations team that Highspot tends to be more responsive/engaged than most other support teams.
We have internal people who manage Highspot that are so well trained on the product that it must come from the customer success manager from Highspot. The platform is basic and pretty straightforward to use, meaning that there is not that much help or assistance needed on an ongoing basis.

Highspot Scorecard Summary

What is Highspot?

Highspot is an advanced sales enablement platform, with sales content tools and content analytics. Users can find the most relevant content for each situation, have flexible ways to present content to customers, and gain real-time visibility into whether customers find the content engaging. Highspot sales content tools include asset management, sales playbooks, online presentations, etc. Advanced analytics lets marketing and sales understand how content is performing across the sales cycle and provides actionable insights so pitches and content can be optimized. Highspot aims to close the loop across marketing, sales, and customers, in order to help companies engage more effectively with their audiences.

Highspot Features

• Supported: Sales Content Management
  • Supported: Online Pitching
  • Supported: Sales Performance Analytics
  • Supported: Guided Selling
  • Supported: In-context Sales Training
  • Supported: Sales Email with prospect engagement alerts

Highspot Screenshots

Content organization optimized to make your reps efficientContent usage analyticsSalesforce integration provides recommended content and guided selling based on opportunity context.

Highspot Integrations