January 30, 2018
Score 10 out of 10
I build custom business applications on behalf of clients.
- No-code, low-code business applications. Just drag & drop.
- Rapid/agile software development.
- Reporting/Printing should be improved.
- Support for partial queries.
- Data update automation such as ages, dates to due date, etc.
Read Mamoru Fujinoki, PMP, CSM, ITILF, LSSGB's full review
It is suitable for any business data currently managed with Excel sheets. It can convert to business software with a few clicks. It is not suitable for complicated business systems such as accounting or manufacturing processes.