Overall Satisfaction with ActiveCampaign
Active Campaign is primarily being used as a sales and marketing tool. We monitor touchpoints and use them to keep our customers and potential customers informed of new developments and products. It is an effective tool and very user-friendly. We maintain notes about customers and can segregate our customers by product type, discipline, or geography.
- Simplicity of use/user friendly
- Data organization
- Great design graphic ability
- Wide variety of search functions
- Campaign management
- Add other graphic format capabilities.
- More preformatted design options in the templates specific to our industry (construction).
- On line Chat option for design questions.
- We get anywhere from 10-20% open rate on our e-blasts, which is fantastic!
- Active Campaign has allowed us to reach more customers.
- Active Campaign has increased our market presence.
Active Campaign was recommended to me and therefore I did NOT try other services. I am happy with Active Campaign and would like to increase my use of the other functions that Active Campaign provides. We are under-utilizing the Active Campaign.
Do you think ActiveCampaign delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ActiveCampaign's feature set?
Did ActiveCampaign live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of ActiveCampaign go as expected?
Would you buy ActiveCampaign again?
Active Campaign is ideal for e-mail blasts! The ease of use to create templates is great. Being able to add HTML links and share videos is very user-friendly. I do not currently use Active Campaign for project tracking and/or pipeline management, I think it could easily be expanded to do this, but I need more experience/instruction.