Adobe Sign Impressions
January 06, 2021
Adobe Sign Impressions
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Adobe Sign
Adobe Sign is being used by select employees in the organization to aid in the exchange of sensitive personal information and document filing for the purpose of U.S. Customs clearance. This is primarily being used for pet owners and hunters who are interested in importing their animals/trophies into the United States.
- The price point is fair compared to its competitors.
- Modifying the forms and tailoring workflows is intuitive.
- Good security options when managing users within my organization.
- Performance of the web portal could be improved.
- Menu navigation (the settings in particular) can be confusing.
- The process of retrieving masked fields (such as SSN) is awkward and tedious.
- We saw an increase in the interest in our employees to use this tool to make their workflow easier.
- We saw an increase in the frequency of its use as our employees became more comfortable navigating Adobe Sign.
- We found more scenarios for using Adobe Sign over time, finding it a good solution even for internal document exchange within our organization.
Interfacing with Adobe Support generally resolved my issues, though it took a day or two to receive responses. There is a reoccuring issue where creating a new employee under my organization fails as that user already owns an Adobe Sign personal account under the same email address. The solution requires contacting support and the procedure followed to delete the personal account and merge it under the organization's umbrella is longer than I would like.
It is a very usable product once you have overcome the initial hurdle of setting up its many menu options and learning to navigate the various aspects of Adobe Sign. Modifying workflows, notifications, setting up document templates and more all require a major initial time investment before any organization work can be done.
There is a lot of information that must be exchanged between customers and customs brokers to successfully clear any importing into the United States. With some of that information containing personal identification, using Adobe Sign allowed a safe exchange of data with both parties confident in its confidentiality. Setting up workflows through Adobe Sign to allow our employees to quickly get documentation out to customers and receive necessary data in return makes filing entries significantly faster especially when obtaining customs clearance can be time-sensitive such as with live animals.
Do you think Adobe Acrobat Sign delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Adobe Acrobat Sign's feature set?
Did Adobe Acrobat Sign live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Adobe Acrobat Sign go as expected?
Would you buy Adobe Acrobat Sign again?
Adobe Sign primarily beat out DocuSign in terms of price. I think the functionality of DocuSign is more user friendly, I had an easier time navigating it than I did with Adobe Sign at the start. After evaluating both software, we determined that Adobe Sign's scope and scale matched more completely with what we wanted to do with e-signatures.
It is a good tool for interfacing with external customers. I have rarely had a customer come to me confused over how to respond to the Adobe Sign email or had to troubleshoot the documents in general. I think it is well suited for sending individual contracts and documents, but not as a tool for bulk document generation.