Overall Satisfaction with Broadvoice
We use all the system's features: Incoming and outgoing calls, Voicemail, Group, and Individual Paging/Intercom, Business scheduling, Holiday Scheduling, and Announcements. Before having the Broadvoice system, we had cooper lines run throughout the campus. They constantly needed repairs. Besides being able to make and receive phone calls, the only other feature was to call an extension. Needless to say, we were very limited in our communications throughout the school. The Broadvoice system not only saved us money on the cost of service but improved our ability to communicate throughout the campus with higher reliability and clarity. The administrators, staff, and teachers absolutely love the Broadvoice phone system. As the administrator for the system, I couldn't be more pleased with the simplicity of managing it. Plus, anytime I have to need to call for help, the support team are not only experts, but they are also very professional, courteous, and always fixes the situation. On a personal note, I am so pleased with Broadvoice that I now have it at the church for which I am the technology manager also. Our office staff at the church love it, too. Thank you for providing all of us with such a wonderful communication asset.
- Clear HD sound.
- Easy to use phone features.
- Super Support.
- Value for the money.
- When creating a holiday schedule, it would be wonderful to be able to do several days in a row rather than one day at a time. When we have a holiday week or two off, I have to set up the holiday for each day. Currently, it takes a lot of time to schedule seven to fourteen days when the school is out of session.
- Group Paging.
- Classroom Intercom.
- Business hours and Holiday schedule announcements.
- We have pretty much cut our phone service bill in half compared to our previous provider.
- The reliability of the system has reduced downtime to null.
- Communication, communication, communication is a must for any organization. Broadvoice has met all our expectations plus. Well worth the investment.
I don't remember who else I talked with to make any comparisons. Once I spoke to their sales team, I was sold. It was the best decision I made for our school.
Do you think Broadvoice delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Broadvoice's feature set?
Did Broadvoice live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Broadvoice go as expected?
Would you buy Broadvoice again?
The ease of getting the service is not only a nice experience, but it is also quick and easy. The account managers are always there for you, checking to make sure everything is working as promised and to answer any questions you may have. Every time I have an issue and the support team helps me, I get a questionnaire about their interaction. Some may take that as annoying, but I find that it is another opportunity to tell them how much I appreciate them, the phone system, and the services they provide.