Overall Satisfaction with Cisco Umbrella
Cisco Umbrella is used by our whole organization and it provides a big added value in terms of security visibility on company assets. We started to implement it on Cisco Anyconnect VPN client as an add-on module during COVID-19, the integration was so simple and the result was so great!
Now we are able to protect our users regardless of the user location!
- Flexible integration ways to corporate network and assets
- Wide range of security controls available including (HTTPS inspection with Intelligent proxy and Umbrella SIG)
- Very simple and easy to use dashboard
- Easy and fast to implement with DNS mode only
- Umbrella customer support has to be improved in terms of speed for resolution and response time
- Live reporting can be improved in terms of structure
- ROI is very high, because regardless of the location the end user is always protected
The solution is very flexible in terms of possible integrations. The solution works very well, the architecture is rock solid and provides a lot of functionalities.
Customer support is really skilled and well trained. For critical issues the process should be managed in a different manner, for example like TAC cases with priority 1.
Do you think Cisco Umbrella delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Cisco Umbrella's feature set?
Did Cisco Umbrella live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Cisco Umbrella go as expected?
Would you buy Cisco Umbrella again?
For some aspects the configuration is easy and straightforward but in some features you have to dig a bit before understand how to configure them.
Very easy to implement for guest users traffic management, not only from the content point of view but also on the security point of view. I would suggest to consider starting with the DNS protection layer first or consider Umbrella SIG solution if you have in mind to implement a complete DNS, HTTP and HTTPS traffic management solution.