Overall Satisfaction with Domo
We use Domo to manage and monitor our digital marketing efforts. It helps us identify where our performance is to plan and when it is not. It allows us to drill down to help develop countermeasures. We are exploring the expansion of the tool to other departments (including finance and sales).
- Pulling in data from disparate data sources
- Transforming the data into a usable format
- Easily building out visualizations
- Need better dashboard access for non-licensed users
- Better connectors to different data sources
- Easier app building
- It has helped us reduce the time needed to create reports
- It helps us improve our efficiency with PPC spending
- It has helped us improve our organic optimization
We had previously used Geckoboard. We also looked at Tableau and have begun exploring Microsoft's solution. None of the tools offered the ease of use and the myriad of data connectors that Domo has. Geckboard was less expensive but had some major limitations in terms of visualizations. Tableau was way too expensive.
Domo works really well with visualizing data from different data sources for the connectors it supports. It can show that data in a huge number of different graphs/charts. It also is well suited for well-defined drill down paths. It does not work nearly as well for ad-hoc analysis of data.