Updated May 14, 2019
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Fuze
Fuze is used across our whole organization for users to make calls and chat through the application. Some users also have the ability for web conferences.
It's helpful that all users are on the same platform and Fuze has become a standardization of our organization for communication.
Fuze Feature Ratings
90 - The business functions that use Fuze include finance, accounting, human resources, and information technology.
3 - The skills required to support Fuze include a technical background with troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to communicate to other employees.
- View a full contact directory.
- Ability to communicate from a mobile phone using the office number that's assigned.
- Fuze mobile is a great feature.
- We can view where each of the phones are located.
- Restart phones remotely as long as they are connected to the network.
Evaluating Fuze and Competitors
- Product Features
- Product Usability
The ability to add devices and lines from an easy to use interface was the most important factor for maintenance purposes.
Have a test phone or demo that is detailed enough to go through the main features and capabilities.