Overall Satisfaction with HireVue
Over the past year we have been rolling out HireVue to aid our hiring process. It has replaced phone screenings and been used as a more efficient way to screen candidates. We started with engineering candidates and have moved it throughout our organization. It has been immensely helpful in reviewing the large number of applicants we tend to have.
- HireVue has a very good notification system. It allows us to have more transparency into our review of candidates.
- HireVue has a very easy to use interface when it comes to interview setup. It is very intuitive.
- HireVue fits easily into our existing hiring workflows and applicant tracking.
- HireVue's dependence on Flash has been a bit of a hinderance to some applicants.
- HireVue allows for custom branding but it can be a bit cumbersome getting it set up.
- I'd really like to have a preview for interviews before sending them out to the team/candidates.
- HireVue has helped us eliminate the phone screening process.
- HireVue has proved to be a good candidate filter. We know we have lost candidates that didn't want to go through the process, but for us that is a positive way to filter people based on their willingness to perform various tasks.
- HireVue has helped with collaboration because people can review candidates on their own timeline and then come together to reach consensus.
We haven't reviewed too many other competing products in this space. The feature set of HireVue addressed most of our needs fairly early on in our evaluation process.
HireVue is great for small to medium sized businesses. It is also very useful when dealing with teams across different geographic locations. We are implementing it for hiring remote employees and it should prove to streamline our hiring practices and use our time more efficiently to narrow down who we want to have for an in-person interview.