Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot CRM
HubSpot assists Riipen as it helps organize our client portfolios, track email sequences and sales calls. The CRM is used in multiple departments across our company and plays a huge role in keeping employees more organized. As well, it is a great resource that addresses and adheres to every task someone in the sales industry may need. I especially enjoy the email tracking feature which helps Riipen gauge on which clients we should follow-up with.
- The organization of HubSpot's interface is very well thought out and easy to use. This is a strength as anyone can easily become a user of this CRM.
- Dashboards are easy to read and use, great for companies to help track the performance of the organization and its employees.
- HubSpot can effortlessly be integrated into a company's business process. At Riipen we were able to simply connect HubSpot to our Gmails and have it be a member in carrying out our daily tasks.
- Duplicate Information: Sometimes uploading new client information may get tedious. If a client emails or signs-up using a different email, HubSpot doubles contact cards.
- Some marketing and traffic analysis features are missing.
- Providing more videos or training material to help accommodate to different users of the platform.
- HubSpot CRM has improved the way Riipen interacts with their clients and addresses their needs.
- Helps Riipen take on different sales outreach methods and track how successful it is to improve our sales model.
- Lessens the workload for employees.
HubSpot's interface and set up is user friendly and more intuitive than any other CRM I have come across. Other CRMs did not have the user in mind and have made my sales process way more complicated as half my work-day would be trying to figure out how to use the program.
- AblyPro Salesforce CPQ Managed Services, monday.com, Bigin by Zoho CRM and Pipedrive
Riipen being a small start up company easily found that HubSpot is a mighty tool for its usability and price. HubSpot is very impactful, cost efficient and ideal with Riipen's budget. Also found that this CRM has a supportive community and helped Riipen easily integrate it into its daily process.
Do you think HubSpot CRM delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with HubSpot CRM's feature set?
Did HubSpot CRM live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of HubSpot CRM go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy HubSpot CRM again?
HubSpot is well-suited towards any concern you may have in the sales industry. One can easily log sales calls, emails, create email sequences and track the status of a client all in one place. HubSpot can also aid managers and employees on tracking their performance by using the dashboard. The dashboard gives insights and lets employees know where there are areas for improvement in their workflow. However, HubSpot is less suited for areas that are outside of customer relation management such as the HR department.