Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot CRM
Hubspot helps improve our customer delivery processes by automating communications, creating effective marketing strategies, and keeping the integrity of our data up to date. The system has allowed us to well-defined our sales pipeline process and gives us a real-time view of revenue retention, churn and customer data with granular dashboards and reports.
- Hubspot integrates well with other CRM systems we use as well as our emailing platform which allows for full visibility and seamless processes.
- Hubspot dashboards and reporting gives our Sales and Customer Success teams action plans to achieve sales quotas and target segmented customers.
- Hubspot allows us to house full customer data and logged activities such as Support tickets and engagement capturing true history of the customer.
- Hubspot can use improvement in creating a visually pleasing UI. Each page is a data dump of information and can be organized better.
- Hubspot feature set of creating templates and snippets shouldn't need premium membership to use.
- Hubspot has helped us achieve new net logo quota and customer net retention.
Hubspot has many other features such as Tasks and creating call playbooks that give it a tremendous ease of use advantage over other CRMs. The email templates and snippets.
Hubspot has provided robust engagement avenues between our Marketing and Sales starting with our SDR team qualifying a lead, that lead being sent over to our Sales via Hubspot report, then creating tasks for our Sales rep to begin the sales cycle.
Do you think HubSpot CRM delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with HubSpot CRM's feature set?
Did HubSpot CRM live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of HubSpot CRM go as expected?
Would you buy HubSpot CRM again?