Overall Satisfaction with MIP Fund Accounting
My main function in MIP is running GL activity and reviewing details and transactions that have gone through as well as running financials and grant reporting on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis. I have also done a little in the AP and AR section as a staff has been out of the office. Our agency also utilizes the Fixed Assets and Allocations modules.
- The ability to customize reports to create what you need it simple and easy.
- All the different modules have great workflow processes on the main screen to know exactly what needs to occur and what process.
- Support has been exceptional and quick for any questions or issues that have arised.
- I wish there was an ability to have just an AR credit instead of adding a negative invoice.
- Wish there was the ability to track allocation changes without creating a new copy of that allocation.
- Time saving in the ability to import transactions and memorize transactions.
- Improved ability to report to grants.
For our fundraising team, it has been imperative to report on multiple different funds and MIP makes this a quick and simple process.
Support is the biggest reason we will continue to operate with MIP. Support has been fantastic with the quick chat ability and if they have been unable to help via chat a phone call and screen share follow has been great. Pricing has also stayed well below others in the industry.
Do you think MIP Fund Accounting delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with MIP Fund Accounting's feature set?
Did MIP Fund Accounting live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of MIP Fund Accounting go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy MIP Fund Accounting again?
There are multiple reasons MIP has worked well for our agency. One of the biggest is the ability to create multiple budgets to track for different grants we operate and report on. Fixed Assets module is probably the most difficult to maintain and operate, but being newer to the software this is the one that we have not learned as much on (working in software for the last 2 years).