Optimizely: "Please A/B test this review!"https://www.trustradius.com/ab-testingOptimizelyUnspecified7.82381012017-12-07T16:21:26.586Z
Overall Satisfaction with Optimizely
We use Optimizely for all of our A/B webpage testing across both our main website and any campaign landing pages. Only the Marketing department uses this tool. We use Optimizely to test out theories in order to see their effect on conversion rates and other relevant KPI's.
- It makes it easy to set up the A/B testing parameters and allow us to focus on running multiple tests.
- We love the ability to exclude audiences so that the test data is as pure as possible
- We like the interface since its easy to see what version is "winning"
- There is a bit of a learning curve with the interface, it's not that intuitive day 1.
- You will need a web dev to help get these tests set up. It is not easy enough for a non-tech person to do.
- It has a positive ROI overall on the organization. It has saved us from lowering our conversion rates due to the data we get from the test results.
- Acquia Lift
We went with Optimizely over Lift because it was more flexible with creating variants outside of the "blocks" of content that Lift handles. So for instance, if you wanted to test an entirely new area of content you cannot do that with Lift. You can only test images/text in existing content areas.