Overall Satisfaction with PandaDoc
We use PandaDoc for sending customized contract proposals, B2B contracts, and contracts to contractors who work for us. Using PandaDoc solves common problems such as missed signatures and initials on contracts since the system prompts the signer where each date, initial, and signature is required.
- Allows us to see when and how often a recipient has looked at a document
- Allows us to see how long a recipient has looked at specific pages
- Take the user error out of signing contracts
- Better integration with Outlook so we can see when in our Sent folder that documents have been sent
- We have saved time when hiring contractors and employees by using pre-existing templates that we developed. It just takes a minute to send a new contractor or employee the necessary documents needed to join our team.
- We have simplified our sales proposals templates
I rated this a little lower because I modify each template slightly to make the cover letter and other parts of the sales proposal unique to the receiver. But the shell is there and that speeds things up a lot.
I like the real-time notifications, so I know when my recipient is looking at the document and I get notified quickly when a document has been signed and executed. The eSignature capabilities make getting contracts easier, except for people who still prefer the old-school way to download, print, hand sign, then scan and return. I also like that PandaDoc integrates with our CRM, Hubspot, so I can send the details from my Hubspot Deal to PandaDoc for ease of filling out the details.
Do you think PandaDoc delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with PandaDoc's feature set?
Did PandaDoc live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of PandaDoc go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy PandaDoc again?
PandaDoc is well suited for any document that requires a signature from one or more parties, such as contracts. But it can also be used for sending customized sales proposals, even if a signature is not required. Some examples to use PandaDoc include service agreements, employment contracts, rental agreements, sales agreements, etc.
1 - We don't have IT, but we have users who are familiar enough with the application to make updates to our contract shells, proposal shells, and other forms within PandaDoc. You don't need to be an IT expert to support the product. It is relatively easy to implement into your organization, and there are online courses to teach how to use the application. For advanced use, there is support and videos available.
- Sales Proposals
- Sales Contracts
- Employment contracts and contracts for contractors (Staffing)
- Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs)
- Anything requiring document tracking or document signatures
- Invoicing, although we already have Quickbooks so it's not likely that we would use PandaDoc for invoicing.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- Using branding elements. They might be easy, but I haven't enough spent time to figure it out